All things Dream!

a3593

My family will be sailing on the Dream on March 9, 2013, and we're very excited! I was wondering if anyone knows of any hotels near Port Canaveral that let you park your car there and shuttle you to the terminal. We had a hotel that provided this in Charleston when we went on the Fantasy, and we really liked it. Thanks!

The Radisson and Residence Inn offer parking for cruise.

Does anyone know about the "express luggage" program - that will take your checked luggage to the airport - you see it when you go to baggage claim. $20 fee, can't be beat!

But, does anyone know what the earliest flight time is for this program? I know for POM and PE is 12:00 noon. But those airports are a lot closer than MCO.

Does anyone know?

My family will be sailing on the Dream on March 9, 2013, and we're very excited! I was wondering if anyone knows of any hotels near Port Canaveral that let you park your car there and shuttle you to the terminal. We had a hotel that provided this in Charleston when we went on the Fantasy, and we really liked it. Thanks!

Country Inn and Suites also offers this. I'm on your sailing also and we have a fairly active roll-call. Come join us!!! Here's a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1592606&page=19

_____

Karen

Edited by Normal 1

Does anyone (please, please) have a copy of the Dream capers (Western caribbean) that you might be willing to post. I am very organized, and would like to be able to plan ahead for our upcoming cruise.

These are not mine, but someone else scanned them in from January:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm assuming the Dream has blow dryers, right? Do they have magnifying mirrors? Thanks to anyone who can answer.

I know that they have blow dryers, they are in the top drawer of the desk in your stateroom - but - I honesly don't remember about the mirror - hopefully someone else can answer that for ya!!

There were magnifying mirrors on my cruise on the Valor last month, but since I haven't been on the Dream yet, I can't say for sure. Most of the time; however, the bathrooms are the same...or rather have the same amenities across all the ships in the fleet.

I started a post but it quickly got buried with the triumph stuff going on. Does anyone know if the hasbro gameshow is on the Dream and also do they offer any digital options for pictures? I just am afraid of ruining paper ones on the trip home

I started a post but it quickly got buried with the triumph stuff going on. Does anyone know if the hasbro gameshow is on the Dream and also do they offer any digital options for pictures? I just am afraid of ruining paper ones on the trip home

I don't remember seeing the Hasbro gameshow on the schedule in December? and we didn't by any pictures this trip - I wish they were cheaper! So I'm not sure about your digital options questions - Sorry, I'm not much help!

We love Blackjack! They might not be the very best, but they sure are good and play lots of different genres of music. If they were not good, I doubt that the lounge they play in would be full every night.

I know we all look at things differently, but they are a great, fun band. Enjoy!

Live music onboard is one of our favorite things to enjoy - sadly, this is getting harder to find. It's probably at the top of our favorite activities (besides ports and dining), and up there with the shows. I have absolutely no musical training, so as long as I like the music and they play reasonably well, I'm happy. :)

I know that they have blow dryers, they are in the top drawer of the desk in your stateroom - but - I honesly don't remember about the mirror - hopefully someone else can answer that for ya!!

We stayed in a Deluxe Oceanview Cabin last week and there were magnifying mirrors in both bathrooms...

We like the Blackjack band too; they are in the Ocean Plaza on deck 5

they play music you can dance to from different periods of time.

and they have some humor too

give them a try

We love Blackjack! They might not be the very best, but they sure are good and play lots of different genres of music. If they were not good, I doubt that the lounge they play in would be full every night.

I know we all look at things differently, but they are a great, fun band. Enjoy!