OK What Shall We call it

sludger

It is patently obvious with the arrival and the future placement of other cruiselines that this forum has to be renamed.

If we all have a vote now while that other nasty gang are not on here we might be able to push it through before they get back on.

I reckon it should be called "Australian & NZ Cruising" this would represent the forum correctly and sit right at the top of the list.

It is patently obvious with the arrival and the future placement of other cruiselines that this forum has to be renamed.

If we all have a vote now while that other nasty gang are not on here we might be able to push it through before they get back on.

I reckon it should be called "Australian & NZ Cruising" this would represent the forum correctly and sit right at the top of the list.

I agree and I like the ring of "Australian & NZ Cruising"

I vote yes

I agree.

Time to make a move Walt.

Have a chat to the powers that be,

and see what they come up with.

The board is growing,

and I think we have now reached the stage

where we have outgrown

our present name.

We can only grow stronger from here...

The time has come to make a move....

for the better.:):)

I think what Walt needs to get the admin of Cruise Critic to do is do what they did for the UK Cruisers. As the UK Cruisers have there own forum.

We should get our own Australian & NZ Cruisers forum, and have everything related to cruising out of Australian & NZ on any of the different lines down under in that one forum (and keep the P&O forum, for people who just want to talk about sailing on P&O Aust)

Agreed with Kiwi cruiser that a separate sub-forum seems more appropriate and suitable, like with the UK arrangement.

Having everything as it is now is already inconsistent with other sections, and renaming it doesn't help that.

Thinking about it a split forum would nto be to bad like the uk one it actualy would work better.

What i would like :

P&O/Princess

other lines

then like a main one would be good.

WHats your thought on my idea?

Thinking about it a split forum would nto be to bad like the uk one it actualy would work better.

What i would like :

P&O/Princess

other lines

then like a main one would be good.

WHats your thought on my idea?

Princess needs to be separate from P & O. That is where the confusion lies with the overseas travellers......

Archived