Processing time for price reduction forms

Snowball

Thanks everyone. I filled out another form last night, since it was 3 days and I hadn't heard back or received the drop. I do have a print screen, but who knows how much good that will do if my category sells out in the meantime. :rolleyes: I'm trying to be patient, but I also don't want to lose out on $100 either.

I don't know how to print screen on my pc...can someone tell me. I am waiting for my ES price drop to be approved. I usually get it within an hour, but after reading this thread, it seems to be taking much longer. I am expecting $60.00 for our Nov. Glory cruise.

I don't know how to print screen on my pc...can someone tell me. I am waiting for my ES price drop to be approved. I usually get it within an hour, but after reading this thread, it seems to be taking much longer. I am expecting $60.00 for our Nov. Glory cruise.

On a Windows PC you can hit ALT + PRT SCRN then paste it into word. I'm sure there are other ways to do it but that's what I usually do.

For those that have a MAC, you can do file, print, then Save As PDF. So easy!

Hi I have a couple of questions about these price adjustments. I have already taken care of a few price reductions so, I'm all set with that. How do I find out how many cabins are still available in my category? How do I see about an ugrade instead of or in addition to a price reduction? And is their some way to find out how full my cruise is? I'm justcurious and would appreciate any answers you all might have. Thanks for the help.

Rhonda

• 4 weeks later...

Archived