Crown & Anchor Society - types

Hello! :)

I apologize if this has been asked before, I had a look through previous threads and was not able to locate what I was after.

On my Crown & Anchor society membership page - it says that I am Gold and that I have 12 Cruise Credits.... That's fine, but when you click to Convert Your Cruise Credits to Cruise Points it seems to indicate that I can change from Gold to Diamond. Yet, it won't change (either that or I do not know how to do it)

It seems that it is able to be done with the information on the page that RC have provided.

Is there something that I am not doing correctly??

Thanks in advance. :)

I'll have to try and see what you are looking at, there are a couple of steps between Gold and Diamond, I'm platinum with I think 45 cruise credits, this is the next step past gold and there is the new emerald to get to before diamond. I'm not sure what you are looking at, but it will be a while before you get to Diamond.

I apologize if this has been asked before, I had a look through previous threads and was not able to locate what I was after.

On my Crown & Anchor society membership page - it says that I am Gold and that I have 12 Cruise Credits.... That's fine, but when you click to Convert Your Cruise Credits to Cruise Points it seems to indicate that I can change from Gold to Diamond. Yet, it won't change (either that or I do not know how to do it)

It seems that it is able to be done with the information on the page that RC have provided.

Its something that should have been done automatically. I would call Royal and see what's up, and why you haven't had the conversion done yet.

You are trying to convert your cruise points to cruise points. The number you need to put in the converter is your previous cruise credits. In the old system, one credit for each cruise taken. Longer cruises or suites got you an additional credit.

I'll have to try and see what you are looking at, there are a couple of steps between Gold and Diamond, I'm platinum with I think 45 cruise credits, this is the next step past gold and there is the new emerald to get to before diamond. I'm not sure what you are looking at, but it will be a while before you get to Diamond.

That is what I thought - I thought that surely it cannot be that fast to get to Diamond!

Sorry I feel a bit silly now for asking :(

Where I saw it was.... clicking on my cruises history, it comes up with convert cruise credits to points.

So I had put in how many I have, and it came back with Diamond...

again - sorry!

The website does not tell you how many cruise credit you have, as they don't exist anymore, it is telling you how many CRUISE POINTS you have, the converter is to convert the old cruise credits to cruise points, but this has already been done on the website.

Under the old system, 10 credits got you to Diamond, now it is 80 credits as the system is based on nights at seas rather then number of cruises.

You have 12 points under the NEW system making you gold. You have already been converted

We were Platinum and we are now classified as Emerald. We have 69 cruise points and two upcoming cruises, which will put us in Diamond classification after completing both. The points aren't added until 10 days after the cruise. We would like to plan a cruise to the Med/Greek Isles while on the last cruise, but after talking to others it looks like we will fare better to wait until those points are converted to do any booking because of additional $ credited for balcony and above cabins as a Diamond member v Emerald. It actually helped us as we had an 11 night cruise that only counted as 1 in the old calculation, same as someone who took a 3-night cruise.

We were Platinum and we are now classified as Emerald. We have 69 cruise points and two upcoming cruises, which will put us in Diamond classification after completing both. The points aren't added until 10 days after the cruise. We would like to plan a cruise to the Med/Greek Isles while on the last cruise, but after talking to others it looks like we will fare better to wait until those points are converted to do any booking because of additional $ credited for balcony and above cabins as a Diamond member v Emerald. It actually helped us as we had an 11 night cruise that only counted as 1 in the old calculation, same as someone who took a 3-night cruise.

You can book a future cruise at your current level which is Emerald. If you reach Diamond prior to that cruise you can call C&A and they will adjust your balcony discount to reflect your Diamond discount.

Here are the balcony discounts for Emerald and Diamond......

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$225* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

I also did what Patty suggested. While on a cruise that would make me diamond (I was emerald at the time), I booked a cruise with the LA on board (so I could get the OBC). Once I got home and my status showed me as diamond, I called and they quickly added the diamond discount.

Lauren, I did the same thing as you. So don't feel bad.

My question to everyone is does my cruise on Celebrity count towards my RCCL credits?

No, but you can transfer the level. For instance once you hit diamond you can call and be elite on Celebrity.

Archived