The "Latest" Carnival Survey By E-Mail!!!

timh111

I got the survey you're speaking of...took me forever to get thru it.

The options they gave were almost ridiculous. Like: out of this list, pick the best one and the worst one. All I could think of was: all of the above are bad!!! I think that's what made it soooo time consuming. Then at the end, after forcing me to pick "soft serve ice cream available 24/7" as the best option on many of the questions, they had the nerve to ask me "why"!!! :rolleyes: Well, duh.

I am always happy to take any company's survey. Whether it be about the service just rendered, or about my future preferences. They are asking questions for my benefit, so I like to answer the questions. I always figure the less people who take surveys, the more chance that my opinion will count as part of the assumed majority.

For example if 100 people prefer orange chairs on the Lido deck and 100 people prefer blue chairs - but only 25 of the orange people provide their opinion in a survey and 75 of the blue people provide their opinion in the survey, then guess what? The chairs will be blue.

But, I do get what you mean, OP, about the length. I have abandoned a survey or two when it just got too long. But only if the subject was not one I really cared about.

I got a survey about 2 weeks ago and it was longer than the usual ones. Before I agreed to take the survey, it stated that it may take up to 25 minutes to complete. I was finished in less than 20 minutes. It was one of those surveys that had me rank 1-2-3 what I would like best on my next cruise.

The survey had A LOT of questions comparing themed restaraunts, live music vs. DJ music, buffet vs. served dinners, buffet vs. dining room for lunch and dinner, and short, live entertainment/comedy shows vs. large auditorium shows.

I did get amused when it selected three things I never chose in my top three and asked me to rank them 1-2-3. I actually enjoyed the survey ---made me think of all those great memories.

I received an e-mail from Carnival, asking for me to take an attached survey that would take 15 minutes or so to complete. 30 minutes later, I was STILL answering questions before I decided to end it!! Carnival seems to forget, you don't get something for nothing in this world! 10, 15 or even 20 minutes...OK...but at 30 minutes and STILL answering questions....I had enough!!:eek: Anybody else get this "survey"??

Yes I got that email and said okay 15 minutes - no biggie - well yes it was at least 30 minutes later. How many times are they going to ask me the same questions????? It is obvious with the poll where they are going in the future - more pay restaurants, no lunch in the dinning rooms and no more live entertainment.

We're still waiting for our 1st feedback email...they certainly have our email address on record, but where are the surveys???????? Curious about their "sampling" demographic and how they choose who they contact? Must have some bias and don't want to hear from the balance...otherwise ALL pax would be solicitied...right??

We got a post Fascination survey for a cruise we took in January. Came about 2 weeks after returning. Took maybe 10 minutes. Must be a differennt survey from what some are commenting about.

We also took a Legend cruise in January and did not receive a survey.

We got a post Fascination survey for a cruise we took in January. Came about 2 weeks after returning. Took maybe 10 minutes. Must be a differennt survey from what some are commenting about.

We also took a Legend cruise in January and did not receive a survey.

You just received the general "how was your cruise" survey that you used to fill out on the ship.

This was a much more detailed survey that asked about entertainment and food choices. Depending on the answers that you provided on the 1st 4 questions, it will either stop your survey or get the more detailed survey that went on forever.

Archived