Vote for My Picture in RCI's Cold Weather Photo Contest!!!

Hello fellow RCI fans!!!

For all of you that are fans of Royal Caribbean's Facebook page, you may have noticed they currently have an online contest called the "Cold Weather Photo Contest." The contest is in its third week out of four weeks total. Fans of Royal Caribbean's page may submit a "wintery" photo which demonstrates why they want to leave winter behind and cruise in the Caribbean. The winner of the contest will win a 7-night Caribbean cruise!!!

At the end of each entry period, RCI selects 25 photos for their Facebook fans to choose which entry wins, and my entry for this week just so happened to be selected!!!

If you are a fan of Royal Caribbean's Facebook page, please take a moment to vote for my entry!!! It's titled "Frozen Puppy." This voting period runs until Friday. In the mean time, I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!

The contest can be found here: http://apps.facebook.com/coldweather/

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Aww what a cute puppy! Im a sucker for the puppy snow pics. They play them on the news every time there's a snow storm!

You get my vote and good luck!!

Thanks so much!!! I'm hoping this is received all right on CC... but after all, social media's a great tool. You just have to know how to use it to round up a group of like-minded supporters!!! :D

Thanks again!

OK... I'm bumping this thread in an effort to seek the support of my fellow CC members. At one point yesterday I was within a few votes of #1, but the lead has quickly grown between the leader and myself :-(

It only takes a minute of your time to vote!!!

My entry is titled "FROZEN PUPPY" and should by on Page 4 under the "Voting Gallery."

apps.facebook.com/coldweather/

Thanks in advance for your time!

Thanks so much!!! I'm hoping this is received all right on CC... but after all, social media's a great tool. You just have to know how to use it to round up a group of like-minded supporters!!! :D

Thanks again!

Might as well vote for someone, I sort of know :) Will look from home tonight, blocked at work.

Might as well vote for someone, I sort of know :) Will look from home tonight, blocked at work.

Thanks Bill! Unfortunately, Facebook is blocked by my employer as well. The library is just around the corner, so I took a break and went over there to use their wifi on my ipod touch and saw the gap had grown!

Thanks again for your support!

Here's my vote. Good luck

Awesome, Thank you SO MUCH!!! Things were looking very good at the beginning of the contest, but unfortunately, the gap is growing between me and the front runner :(

Right now, I'm #3 with near 100 votes, the leader has close to 170, so I need the help of my fellow CC members!!! I'm thinking of the potential for my very first LIVE report!?! ;) :D

OK... I am bumping my thread one more time!!! I need your votes! Please take just a minute to vote for my picture in this contest!!!

1421785026_UGC_Frozen%20Puppy.jpg.jpg

Please support me! After all, I've been a contributing member here for a while now ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Another of these? Cool. Well like the other one I would help you out but not a FB member so no go. That is an adorable little puppy! Good luck, Jim

Thanks for the well wishes! I actually posted way back on Saturday, but this thread has not gained any traction until now ;)

When I look at them they are only small images and if I do vote I want to vote on something that I can see clearly, especially as there is such a nice prize to be won.

Good luck with the competition and are there icicles around the mouth of your pooch? :)

It sounds like who ever has the most friends on Face Book is going to be the winner irrespective of the quality of the image :(

Bumping!

Please take just a moment to vote for "FROZEN PUPPY!!!

To Vote:

1. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/coldweather

2. Go to the "Voting Gallery"

3. Go to Page 4 of the Voting Gallery.

4. Select "FROZEN PUPPY."

5. Click "Like" at the bottom right hand corner

It's that simple!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Archived