segway tours

wwbill4

Nobody has answered yet ,I will add two points. Someone on our upcoming cruise says they did this in St Maarten before and loved it. I will add, in case its the Segway itself that concerns you, my wife and I had never been on one before, but did so in Nassua and loved it.

segway.jpg

I'm required by marital law to say we have each lost around 100lbs since this photo.

Anyone ver done Segway Tours in St Maarten?

If this is the one that I have seen on the boardwalk, I would check to see how many ships are in port because if there are 5 I would say that it would be difficult to maneuver in crowds of people.

• 1 year later...

segway.jpg

I'm required by marital law to say we have each lost around 100lbs since this photo.

And we can tell! :D After seeing your most recent (and excellent review) I can see that the two of you have worked hard to get on the road to good health and are looking great! :D

No I'm not stalking you:o...I just happened to notice your photo in a reply on this thread while searching Segway tours in St Marteen, and noticed the differnce right away!

I'm pretty sure we want to do this on our own, seems like an easy water taxi ride from the pier and walk a few yards, to save $48 bucks for 4 of us vs doing it with the cruise line. DD has been hankering to do Segway ever since she was shut out in WDW for being too young! We usually go Orient Beach when we are sans kids, but the teens say they don't want to see old nude people:rolleyes: And we all know they would!

Anyone else out there tried it recently? I heard they dont like to book you independently if you are from a cruise ship, so I'm not going to mention it, and just show up. Has anyone experienced a problem with that?

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure we want to do this on our own, seems like an easy water taxi ride from the pier and walk a few yards, to save $48 bucks for 4 of us vs doing it with the cruise line. DD has been hankering to do Segway ever since she was shut out in WDW for being too young! We usually go Orient Beach when we are sans kids, but the teens say they don't want to see old nude people:rolleyes: And we all know they would!

Anyone else out there tried it recently? I heard they dont like to book you independently if you are from a cruise ship, so I'm not going to mention it, and just show up. Has anyone experienced a problem with that?

This is what I'm looking for an answer to as well. Are both trips offered the same thing, just one through the cruise line and one not, with the only difference being the cost?

Archived