Anyone Know what the Liberty is having done in Drydock and when its expected?

swimmom32

• 2 weeks later...

They may put in Water Works? Cause they still have the slide that goes into pool. Ill let you know when I come back in Dec. Oh you'll know already(ha ha):o

Happy Cruising!!!!!:)

Serenity area is NOT being added to the Liberty. I asked John Heald this question a while back. Routine maintenance and cleaning/replacing carpet. They are also adding 2 additional suites.

Yeah, whatever. I just asked him this past week and this is what he told me. :rolleyes:

John Heald: She will indeed be getting a wonderful Serenity area and I will make sure you all see early photos of this as soon as I can.

They may put in Water Works? Cause they still have the slide that goes into pool. Ill let you know when I come back in Dec. Oh you'll know already(ha ha):o

Actually, they will cruise before the drydock work in October. ;)

The Liberty will not be getting the WaterWorks. She is a Conquest class ship, and at this time only the Fantasy class ships are getting the water parks.

Also the water slide she has does not go into a pool. It ends in its own separate thing.

Yeah, whatever. I just asked him this past week and this is what he told me. :rolleyes:

John Heald: She will indeed be getting a wonderful Serenity area and I will make sure you all see early photos of this as soon as I can.

I think they will be putting a Serenity deck on the Liberty too. Every ship that has been in drydock recently has received a Serenity deck.

According to John Heald's facebook today

Liberty WILL get a Serenity area

WOO HOO

Wow - that's EXCELLENT - I have yet to sail on a ship that has one and they look SO COOL.... also travelling with my friend who is a cruise 'virgin' so I know she will be impressed. The trick will be finding an empty spot tho as sounds like chair hogs also like the Serenity area and will be out and about early in the am marking their 'territory'! ;):p

Archived