Port of Tampa

rex00111

Any time I want to with my VIP boarding....

Use valet parking and walk right in and walk basically right through....

Good answer! If you get there at 10:30, you will surely have to sit and wait for at least an hour. I try to time it to get there about the time they start boarding (usually 11:30 to noon). Being VIP, even if there are long lines, you still get to board before those who arrived at 9:00 am! :)

I pretty much agree with the others,,,usually arrive about 11:30. If I were not VIP, I'd probably still arrive around that time. At Tampa, regular embarkation honestly doesn't take much more time than the VIP line, IF they are boarding already. We have a family reunion cruise every year, and some of the folks aren't VIP, but we aren't far apart at the LIDO deck for lunch, when we arrive together at the port. Tampa rocks!

"SKY"

The question is...If you had VIP embark, on a cruise that was totally sold out....what time would you arrive at the port??

They usually start boarding usually around 1130ish.. so I would say around 11ish.. that way you do not have to wait long to board..;)

Archived