ireland or edinburgh

kenorus

No, no real British Isles cruise itinieries. Maybe a port here or ther on a short one. People have been begging for a long British Isles cruise for awhile on any of the RC family ships (ME INCLUDING) no such luck. Just booked Princess foe Aug 2012:eek::eek:

No, no real British Isles cruise itinieries. Maybe a port here or ther on a short one. People have been begging for a long British Isles cruise for awhile on any of the RC family ships (ME INCLUDING) no such luck. Just booked Princess foe Aug 2012:eek::eek:

The princess itineraries for 2012 are open now??

If yes, which ship operates on the British isles in 2012?

It will be my pleasure to change to a Celebrity ship if they do that trip. Not technically up on the Princess site either. Funny not even Celebrity people on the phone know what the itinieries will be:cool::cool:

The best itineray for Ireland is a land cruise. We have many times taken a month and drove everywhere on this island, staying @ B&B's. Some say we've been more places than most of the Irish have been. There are so many things to see and I belive we have seen it all. I'm ready to go back again. You'll never see enough from the cruise ship in the few hours you have. Take another vacation, rent a car and do it by land. Have a great time & enjoy what you see.

The best itineray for Ireland is a land cruise. We have many times taken a month and drove everywhere on this island, staying @ B&B's. Some say we've been more places than most of the Irish have been. There are so many things to see and I belive we have seen it all. I'm ready to go back again. You'll never see enough from the cruise ship in the few hours you have. Take another vacation, rent a car and do it by land. Have a great time & enjoy what you see.

I sure agree with Ed. I could drive around for a year and not see everything i want to see there! Ireland is one of the most beautiful places in the world, to me & I adore the people. There are some companies where you get flight, car & a B&B or hotel with a famous Irish breakfast daily. I prefer the West Coast of Ireland, May or September when the summer crowds are gone. The bonus in the summer thought is there's about 17 hours of daylight! My advice is to take at least 12-14 days at the least.

Love the B&B's and the small towns. Not much of a Dublin lady as it is too busy and too city. Cobh is a lovely little town, where many, many immigrants left for the US. Beautiful statue and museum there in memory of those who left.

Have done Ireland. Going with people who have not been to British Isles except for London and do not want to do the planes, trains, and automobiles, kind of trip. They do not want to be in and out of hotels every few days. The 14 days takes them to Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland and so they can do the tattoo in August. If it were up to me this would be a land vacation only, but I love to trave with these friends!!!

Archived