Platinum Gift

gcaskew

[quote name='Sargent_Schultz']I think they should offer a choice. Graciously accept what we give you or take home nothing. No whining![/QUOTE]

I love this idea!
It is fun to trade with those that have what you want for what you have extras of. It is a fun thing to do as well.
I am still looking for one of the "new" generic Platinum Pins for my collection if anyone has one they do not want.

Catrin, carnivalcruiselady and P4all email me, I might have a trade for you.
r donte @ cox . net

Just off the Conquest and it was the notepads....my Mom (who is almost 90) has caregivers so I gave a couple of them the notepads and a couple of them got the picture frames we'd gotten on previous cruises. I still have lots of the silver color frames if anyone wants to swap....

[quote name='popsec']Just off the Conquest and it was the notepads....my Mom (who is almost 90) has caregivers so I gave a couple of them the notepads and a couple of them got the picture frames we'd gotten on previous cruises. I still have lots of the silver color frames if anyone wants to swap....[/QUOTE]

Please eme r donte @ cox . net

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Frequent Floater']Popsec and I completed a great trade. Thanks
I am still looking for tote bags and the platinum frames and the new Platinum pin from the Magic.
Have red coolers, red notepads and thermos to trade.[/quote]

Thanks Frequent Floater....nice trade and great meeting you thru CC :)

[quote name='evergladesgator']What length of cruise is necessary for a platinum gift. 3, 4, 5 or 7 or any number of days cruise. ? We are Platinum in sept on the Sensation 4 day.
thanks[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"]You will get the gift on Sensation- any length gets the gift if you are Platinum. In May on Sensation I received a Red notepad with pen as my gift- wanted the cooler :([/SIZE]

[quote name='emjay'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=royalblue]We will be platinum on our Sept cruise, will my husband and myself each get a gift?[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

Each person in the cabin who is platinum gets the gift (at least that's how it's always been for myself and my husband). When I took my son, who isn't platinum, only I got the gift.

Ok, so this is probably a silly question but Platium is the 2nd cruise up to the 10th right? We are soon to sail on our 5th and we got the the "carnival pins" the 2nd and 3rd.. but on the 4th I dont remember getting anything...

[quote name='jjdmom8']Ok, so this is probably a silly question but Platium is the 2nd cruise up to the 10th right? We are soon to sail on our 5th and we got the the "carnival pins" the 2nd and 3rd.. but on the 4th I dont remember getting anything...[/quote]

Platinum is your 10th Carnival cruise....gold is 2nd-9th. They used to give the pins to every past guest but now only platinum get them....

• 1 month later...
I'm doing a B2B in December. The first leg is the Ecstasy which I will be platinum and the second leg is the Dream which will be my 11th. I'll get a platinum gift on both legs?
If so, I sure hope I get a cooler on one of the legs.
Would it be rude if I asked the room steward if I could trade for a cooler if they have one? LOL!

Archived