Platinum Gift

gcaskew

On our April cruise on the Fredom we got red coolers. Last week on the Fascination we got the little black notepad and pen. Personally I would get more use out of the soft drink coupons.

It's the cooler... same one employed by the Bon Voyage Dept in some of the gifts... Most get blue, some get red...

IMG_2784.jpg

:)

On the Spirit we had a different imprint. Whale Tail and Carnival printed on it.

On the Spirit we had a different imprint. Whale Tail and Carnival printed on it.

We just got off the Ecstasy and got the blue cooler with the whale tail.

Now we have 2 blue coolers, 2 red coolers and two pen/notebook sets.

Got off the Spirit in Honolulu on 22nd of April and I got a 4" X 5" folding "leather" notepad with a silver pen with "Carnival" stamped into the pad and written on the pen. ;)

I understand that that is also what was given on the Triumph last week. :rolleyes:

I would like a cooler, at least one. :D

Got off the Spirit in Honolulu on 22nd of April and I got a 4" X 5" folding "leather" notepad with a silver pen with "Carnival" stamped into the pad and written on the pen. ;)

I understand that that is also what was given on the Triumph last week. :rolleyes:

Trade 1 cooler for one pen and one picture frame.icon7.gif

We were boarding as you disembarcked and we received a cooler ...Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Frequent Floater']Good idea to trade stuff you no longer want.

I have a thermos and red cooler that I would trade either for the platinum frames NOT the Freddy ones..[/quote]

I have frames & would like either/both of what you have..:). email me at paula lrs 1 at g m a i l dot c o m

Does anyone know what the Miracle is giving? Just booked her yesterday for August. Got the pens/paper on Dream, and Funship Freddie (ugh - gives me the creeps) picture frames on Glory. Really want the cooler!

Archived