Time to get in shape for my cruise

deadmoney

Well, we sail in 50 days so I figured it was time to get into shape before we leave.

So starting today I am going to change how I eat and how I drink.

It's not something I want to do, it's something I feel I need to do.

So starting today I am gonna start eating and drinking a little more each day so I don't shock my system when we sail:D

i still have 60 lbs of baby weight im trying to LOSE!! not gain! ha i had my last margarita the other day when dh grilled out.. the ymca has become my home away from home, and cabbage soup has become my entree of choice.. when september comes around and all that delicious food is set in front of me.. i may go a little nuts!

BTW.. how nice is the DREAMS fitness room?!?

Well, we sail in 50 days so I figured it was time to get into shape before we leave.

So starting today I am gonna start eating and drinking a little more each day so I don't shock my system when we sail:D

Thats hilarious!! I like the way you think :)

Now that made LOL. thanks !

I've been doing a lot of 12 oz. curls. Sometimes pushing myself to 16 oz.

Feel the burn.

i love it!!! LOL :D

Love it!! ROFLMAO :D

Is going on a cruise the only reason to get shape, what about the rest of the year. I would

think it is good to be in shape the rest of the year not just because you are going on a cruise.

You might want to reread the original post. Especially the last sentence. It was satirical.

Check it out again, it was pretty good. I had the same thought as you at first. I believe in being healthy and in shape all the time (though body fat is 17% where I want it to be about 7%:rolleyes:) , not just on occasion. But as I kept reading a huge smile grew across my face. It was well done and you will get a kick out of it when it sinks in on the second reading.

Don't forget to go to a buffett in town and push and shove till you are at the front of the line.

Ask everyone what they paid, and then tell them that you got it free.

Take photo's of the food at Luby's so people think you are a photographer....LOL

Peaches

i still have 60 lbs of baby weight im trying to LOSE!! not gain! ha i had my last margarita the other day when dh grilled out.. the ymca has become my home away from home, and cabbage soup has become my entree of choice.. when september comes around and all that delicious food is set in front of me.. i may go a little nuts!

BTW.. how nice is the DREAMS fitness room?!?

The Dream's gym is HUGE & has state of the art equipment. You'll be very pleased.

I've been doing a lot of 12 oz. curls. Sometimes pushing myself to 16 oz.

Feel the burn.

Keep up the good work you should be up to 32oz. in no time:D

And I also remembered I need to start eating more sweets so my system can take the Chocolate melting cake every night:)

Too funny! had a huge dinner at a Japanese restaurant with my cruising friends. I'm well on my way!!!

Archived