Carnival Spirit

I know but I look at it this way It will be $1700 we have already paid while dollar is way up.

Unfortunately my guy was away until Monday and although I booked at same office I like the guy I deal with.

If I book online have to use a credit card and that is out for me as with my previous history I am good at putting it on but not so good at taking it off.

I had the money at the TA's as I bank $125 with them each week - my holiday fund that gets used for nothing else.

I will check on Monday with him that Ive the best deal and early saver etc.

Still best price Ive ever seen for Balcony cabin and 17 nights compared to other cruise lines.

I know but I look at it this way It will be $1700 we have already paid while dollar is way up.

Unfortunately my guy was away until Monday and although I booked at same office I like the guy I deal with.

If I book online have to use a credit card and that is out for me as with my previous history I am good at putting it on but not so good at taking it off.

I had the money at the TA's as I bank $125 with them each week - my holiday fund that gets used for nothing else.

I will check on Monday with him that Ive the best deal and early saver etc.

Still best price Ive ever seen for Balcony cabin and 17 nights compared to other cruise lines.

You may want to check out an "aft wrap" balcony, oysterfiend, or the "cove balcony" that is unique to some of the Carnival ships (and I believe the Spirit is one of those ships, but I can check for you if you like--just let me know).

Thanks- we considered them - but its a whole different price category -

Big Price price diffrence from 8A Balcony on Main Deck to 8 M or Aft Wraps.

We were in 4219 for our Alaskan cruise- we liked it -

even though when we got to Vancouver we looked into the absolute Aft cabins and we thought WOW- looking straight out the back

If we could afford that!!:)

I have given the TA a list of 4 cabins- we like to be by a laundry and there is one Aft Main deck

Thanks- we considered them - but its a whole different price category -

Big Price price diffrence from 8A Balcony on Main Deck to 8 M or Aft Wraps.

We were in 4219 for our Alaskan cruise- we liked it -

even though when we got to Vancouver we looked into the absolute Aft cabins and we thought WOW- looking straight out the back

If we could afford that!!:)

I have given the TA a list of 4 cabins- we like to be by a laundry and there is one Aft Main deck

Let us know how you make out, oysterfiend!

Oysterfiend and Debsta, are you out there somewhere?!

"lettienets" on the Carnival Spirit rollcall "Carnival Spirit bound for Australia 2012" is taking names, cabin nos., dining times, and celebration occasions, and she's forming "activity rosters." Just thought you may want to know about this and sign up! Also, anyone else reading this who is booked on the 9/30/12 sailing from Honolulu may want to check it out!! DH and I are looking forward to meeting all of you and having FUN!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Oysterfiend and Debsta, are you out there somewhere?!

"lettienets" on the Carnival Spirit rollcall "Carnival Spirit bound for Australia 2012" is taking names, cabin nos., dining times, and celebration occasions, and she's forming "activity rosters." Just thought you may want to know about this and sign up! Also, anyone else reading this who is booked on the 9/30/12 sailing from Honolulu may want to check it out!! DH and I are looking forward to meeting all of you and having FUN!!!

We do we find this Roll Call Under Carnival??

We have been away but we are booked with a cabin Number

Papeete (Tahiti), Polynesia 6/10/2012 09:00 6/10/2012 18:00

Moorea (Tahiti), Polynesia 7/10/2012 08:00 7/10/2012 17:00

Looked at this cruise, with interest. However, I can't understand why the early departure time from Papeete at 6.00 pm, when the ship is only cruising the next day to Moorea at 8.00 am.

For me, spending the evening at Papeete is a "not to be missed" highlight.

Archived