OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

and boy am I thirsty today.... Just wish summer would come already so I can enjoy a tall cold on on the deck outside and really enjoy...

Happy Thursday everyone :)

Summer has come way to early where I am. We've already had a couple of days in the 100's. :eek: All this week we are in the upper 90's & it's been that way since April. I'm already ready for some cooler weather - LOL!!

Well, it's Fantastic Friday again and that means another week closer to cruising! I'm going to a reunion with my grade school class tonight. Should be interesting. Haven't seen some of these people since 8th grade.

Well, it's Fantastic Friday again and that means another week closer to cruising! I'm going to a reunion with my grade school class tonight. Should be interesting. Haven't seen some of these people since 8th grade.

Just about everyone I went to school with is either in a cemetery, nursing home or is senile. :)

and boy am I thirsty today.... Just wish summer would come already so I can enjoy a tall cold on on the deck outside and really enjoy...

Happy Thursday everyone :)

Oh we already have it....been in the pool many times already

:D

That's cool.,I would love to see some old friends from grade school :)

Just about everyone I went to school with is either in a cemetery' date=' nursing home or is senile. :)[/quote']

Ha Ha....well glad you're neither Allen :D

Just *64* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, Israel - BOOKED!!!

bigdaddyvoges - 8 - Bob, Enza, Tim, Maria, Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla - BOOKED!!!

Litewait - 2 - Donna, Cameron - BOOKED!!!

Julie & Errol - 2 - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

That's cool.,I would love to see some old friends from grade school :)

We had a GREAT time! Our class had talked about doing a cruise in 2012 because it will be 35yrs since we graduated from grade school so I told them about this cruise & several want me to send them the info.

On the downside, one of the couples I gave the info to can't go. She has her own business and that week falls at a time when she has a huge annual event for her business. :( Maybe another time.

Oh we already have it....been in the pool many times already

:D

Now I am thinking this was very mean.. I wish we had good enough weather to be in the pool several times already.. UGG I have faith it will come but dang...

Happy Monday everyone!!!

and guess what?? it is raining here today :( no big surprise.. ha ha

No rain here. We are in Stage 2 water restictions because of no rain. :mad:

That is a bummer - sorry to read about this.. I wish I could flow some water your way..

However today is sunny!!! Morning temp 34 - still chilly but it is nice to see the blue sky..

Just *63* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, Israel - BOOKED!!!

bigdaddyvoges - 8 - Bob, Enza, Tim, Maria, Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla - BOOKED!!!

Litewait - 2 - Donna, Cameron - BOOKED!!!

Julie & Errol - 2 - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

Lots to do at the High School. But the year is now over. I helped chaperone this years seniors at Grad Night in Disneyland. Then helped with the Senior breakfast. Class of 2011 graduated yesterday. So, I am now the proud parent of a Class of 2012 Senior! Woo Hoo~ My last one to graduate high school. He's the VP next year so will be helping alot with next year as well.

Working on excursions for our Splendor cruise this August right now. Have a couple of short ones in Dec. then it's full steam ahead with this one~:D

Lots to do at the High School. But the year is now over. I helped chaperone this years seniors at Grad Night in Disneyland. Then helped with the Senior breakfast. Class of 2011 graduated yesterday. So, I am now the proud parent of a Class of 2012 Senior! Woo Hoo~ My last one to graduate high school. He's the VP next year so will be helping alot with next year as well.

Working on excursions for our Splendor cruise this August right now. Have a couple of short ones in Dec. then it's full steam ahead with this one~:D

Congrats on being the proud parent of a senior! Ours graduated 3 weeks ago so we are now finished with high school!!

We're going to Pennsylvania from July 30th to Aug 4th & once that trip is over I will be able to fully concentrate on this one. We're almost to the 14 month mark!!! :p

Randy - I noticed in the group pricing that you don't have oceanview's listed. Does this mean Joahna doesn't have them for the group pricing? We were thinking of adding a 3rd person and upgrading but wondered about pricing.

Randy - I noticed in the group pricing that you don't have oceanview's listed. Does this mean Joahna doesn't have them for the group pricing? We were thinking of adding a 3rd person and upgrading but wondered about pricing.

You're such a troublemaker, Little Missy! :D

Archived