OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

Happy Easter Saturday Everyone! Lots to do today. A few errands to run this morning, BBQ at MIL's after that, maybe margaritas with friends this evening and of course watching the Spurs game! Hope everyone has a great day!

Exactly!!!

Got it...did y'all cruise with me before?......sounds so familiar..lol

Evening TEAM~II

Hey Randy,

I had almost cruised with you for the Dream Team last year, but, didn't pan out.. This is going to be my first with your group! :D

Where is our Team~II at...are we glad Monday is over?

I'm here! And I'm definately glad Monday is over but I'll be even happier when Tuesday, Wed, Thurs & Friday are over so the weekend can begin again!! :D

I'mmm back. Was out of town for the holidays didn't get much computer time in.. hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Now I am wishing for Friday night.. I have been out of town the last two weekends and I am ready for a lazy one.. ha ha.

How has everyone been?

Good morning everyone! I was looking at the pics of the rope course on the Magic & all I could think of was there is NO WAY I will do that! :eek: DS said he will check it out. Anyone of this board brave enough to try it??

I am affraid of heights but I'm considering it. I will have to see it in person and decide. I do crazy things on vacation that I might not do in normal every day life. :p

You're braver than me. DH still laughs about the time years ago I went on the kiddie rollercoaster with my son. He said I had a look of sheer terror on my face. Just looking at the pics of the rope course made me nervous. I'd probably get up there & freeze. Someone would have to come up to get me down. LOL!

I can't even go up in the tower at six flags and the one time I did I stepped off the elevator and held on to the rail at the door and never moved until we got back on the elevator. I couldn't look over the edge. But last november I went parasailing in Key West and didn't have a problem. :p

I did the same thing at the Tower at Six Flags. I knew I had made a mistake as the elevator was taking us up. The whole way up all I could think of was "this was a HUGE mistake". I went on a ride called "Soaring" at Disney World & even though you are not actually high off the ground, you feel like you are a bird flying over mountains, etc. My son had to tell me to let go because I had a death grip on his arm. :D

I'm here! And I'm definately glad Monday is over but I'll be even happier when Tuesday, Wed, Thurs & Friday are over so the weekend can begin again!! :D

Agreed!!

I'm glad monday is over because now my weekend starts!!! :D
.....well ours is coming :)

Good morning everyone! I was looking at the pics of the rope course on the Magic & all I could think of was there is NO WAY I will do that! :eek: DS said he will check it out. Anyone of this board brave enough to try it??

I'll do it :)

Morning TEAM~II :D

Agreed!!

.....well ours is coming :)

I'll do it :)

Morning TEAM~II :D

I would do it, but I hate to show off. and they probably have age limits for it.... and weight limits.... and IQ score minimums.... and you have to be below a certain blood alcohol level... and you have to prove that you're "normal" in your thought processes.... and you can't be too pretty.... (that alone would do me in). :D

Soooo, I have read thru the thread and have an email in Johna with my questions. I so wanted to do the Bloggers cruise on the Magic but cant swing that time of year with my kids. SO it's like I will be joining you on this one!!! Randy's have always looked fun!! I have one question I forgot to ask but I got confused reading one of "Webecrusins" posts. If I switch my booking to ES down the road ( if aval.) do I still get the OBC??

I think the time frame works good.. We usually cruise in August. But I have dd that may be heading to grad school next fall, so not sure when that starts yet. And DS will be starting college also next year. In Cal most start after Labor Day so were good if the pattern continues.

I'll let you know when I hear from Johna.:D

I got confused reading one of "Webecrusins" posts. If I switch my booking to ES down the road ( if aval.) do I still get the OBC??

Most of my posts are confusing. :rolleyes: By booking Early Saver, I didn't qualify for the OBC, but I have no idea if you "book and switch" if you get to keep the OBC or not. Randy will know. Randy knows all. :)

I hope you and your family can join us!

I did the same thing at the Tower at Six Flags. I knew I had made a mistake as the elevator was taking us up. The whole way up all I could think of was "this was a HUGE mistake". I went on a ride called "Soaring" at Disney World & even though you are not actually high off the ground, you feel like you are a bird flying over mountains, etc. My son had to tell me to let go because I had a death grip on his arm. :D

I am affraid of heights but I'm considering it. I will have to see it in person and decide. I do crazy things on vacation that I might not do in normal every day life. :p

I will be more than happy to go and cheer you all on.. I will even take Picture if you would like. Just let me know when. I can be a very good cheer leader..

Soooo, I have read thru the thread and have an email in Johna with my questions. I so wanted to do the Bloggers cruise on the Magic but cant swing that time of year with my kids. SO it's like I will be joining you on this one!!! Randy's have always looked fun!! I have one question I forgot to ask but I got confused reading one of "Webecrusins" posts. If I switch my booking to ES down the road ( if aval.) do I still get the OBC??

I think the time frame works good.. We usually cruise in August. But I have dd that may be heading to grad school next fall, so not sure when that starts yet. And DS will be starting college also next year. In Cal most start after Labor Day so were good if the pattern continues.

I'll let you know when I hear from Johna.:D

Welcome.. It is nice to meet you

Where is that rascal Randy??? :confused:

I have seen more pictures of the ropes course and read that it is apparently about 150 feet off the ground/deck. I may have to rethink this. I'll have to wait and look at it in person. :rolleyes:

Archived