OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

Well I can tell you from previous experience that the $250 nonrefundable is transferable to another booking. We had a girl booked with us on the conquest last year who cancelled last minute and carnival kept her money but she was able to use it towards this years magic cruise. Now she WAS NOT able to use it as a deposit but was able to use it towards the balance. And as far as the price drops you have to check for those yourself. Carnival WILL NOT notify you. I think it's BS that you

can only get the group OBC if you book specific room types yet they don't have what you want available for the group. I'm sure I have just confused you even more :p

I'm still waiting on Johna

That's good to know about it being transferable. I may wind up with five cruises booked so I shouldn't have any problem transferring it to any of those trips.

And, if it makes you feel better, Sara, I haven't heard back from Johna this afternoon, either. She must be in a coma or something. :)

Just to let you know, you're not alone. Johna emailed me around lunch time today letting me know she was going to work on my booking and send me an authorization form. Haven't heard anything since then.

Spoke to her at 5PM. Swamped as usual. Got my booking number and the confirmation is coming

This cruise is a ES rebooking from the "Superbowl cruise that never was......

Booked ES as the price was terrific and I will look for price drops but don't really expect to see any:)

Well I emailed her yesterday and expected a response today especially since some of ya'll heard from her today. She had to have seen my email at least.

Ho-hum guess I'll just keep waiting........:rolleyes:

She's really swamped. I heard from her about six this evening and that's an hour after she's normally supposed to stop working for the day. The only reason I heard back from her was (besides the fact that she worshps me) I only had a couple of short questions which didn't involve paperwork or forms of any kind. I'm sure if it had been more involved than that , she wouldn't have been able to get back to me so quickly.

She's great, though. She is on top of everything and you don't have to ever worry about her missing something which might benefit you.:)

Hey Allen, after I "nanar nanar nanar'd" you I realized that Johna has never sent me a confirmation and booking # so maybe I'm not booked after all. :eek::eek:

I've emailed her to check on it but haven't heard back yet. :(:(

Not to worry....if she says you are booked.you are booked....It took a couple weeks for her to get my confirmation to me....she knows I don't care cause she has never told me I was booked and not....or anyone in my groups.....so it's all good. :)

It's short for Randall.

I heard from Johna, gave her all my info and am now just waiting to become "official".:D

Cool..yeah, mine is actually Randell....with an "e"...always gets misspelled.lol

Just to let you know, you're not alone. Johna emailed me around lunch time today letting me know she was going to work on my booking and send me an authorization form. Haven't heard anything since then.

Again..may take sometime but I can assure you that you are booked.....so do you want a banner in your signature?

Just *72* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 2 - Randy, Christine - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

I just sent Johna an e-mail telling her to book me. I should be official by tomorrow. After all the confusion on my part, I finally went for the Early Saver 4-A. It's actually $40 cheaper than the group 1-A and it's $250 cheaper than the group 4-A. I will have no problem using a transferable deposit credit on another Carnival cruise if things don't work out, and I'll have the excitement of hoping for price drops and, worst case, if there are no drops, I'll still have a nicer cabin for only about $2 a day more , even by forfeiting the OBC.. And if I already have a double cabin booked, it might enhance my chances of landing another female roomie to share the cost with me! :D

I just sent Johna an e-mail telling her to book me. I should be official by tomorrow. After all the confusion on my part' date=' I finally went for the Early Saver 4-A. It's actually $40 cheaper than the group 1-A and it's $250 cheaper than the group 4-A. I will have no problem using a transferable deposit credit on another Carnival cruise if things don't work out, and I'll have the excitement of hoping for price drops and, worst case, if there are no drops, I'll still have a nicer cabin for only about $2 a day more , even by forfeiting the OBC.. And if I already have a double cabin booked, it might enhance my chances of landing another female roomie to share the cost with me! :D[/quote']

Awesome........You're still booking with the group as ES....so YAY....I'll add a banner and you to the list.....welcome aboard Late Night Looney....lol

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

?

?

?

Thanks for the banner and the updated list. Lookin' good!!!! :)

I would most definitely like a banner on my signature!! And you can add my DS Ryan to the list. I told Johna to go ahead and book him since it was going to be full deposit whether I booked him now or later.

Some friend of ours are going to be contacting Johna to go also. We've been talking about doing a cruise together for a couple of years and this worked out great. Their teenage daughter will probably be going also.

Since I am now "Official", I would like to officially introduce myself. My name is Christine, DH is Randy and DS is Ryan. This will be mine & Randy's 3rd cruise and Ryan's 2nd. Ryan is a senior in HS. We're from San Antonio TX.

Last cruise we were on was during the swine flu epidemic so we had to miss Cozumel. Can't wait to go back there and visit "Carlos & Charlies" and "Senor Frogs" again! My kids still cannot believe the pics from our first cruise of their Dad in the congo line at "Senor Frogs". :D

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and making new friends!

I would most definitely like a banner on my signature!! And you can add my DS Ryan to the list. I told Johna to go ahead and book him since it was going to be full deposit whether I booked him now or later.

Some friend of ours are going to be contacting Johna to go also. We've been talking about doing a cruise together for a couple of years and this worked out great. Their teenage daughter will probably be going also.

Since I am now "Official", I would like to officially introduce myself. My name is Christine, DH is Randy and DS is Ryan. This will be mine & Randy's 3rd cruise and Ryan's 2nd. Ryan is a senior in HS. We're from San Antonio TX.

Last cruise we were on was during the swine flu epidemic so we had to miss Cozumel. Can't wait to go back there and visit "Carlos & Charlies" and "Senor Frogs" again! My kids still cannot believe the pics from our first cruise of their Dad in the congo line at "Senor Frogs". :D

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and making new friends!

AWESOME...the banner is in and so sorry i left Ryan out so will add.....and we have some San Antonio people in our first Team Magic...maybe they will join us again..more TX people :)

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Big day in our house. Ryan is going to his Senior Prom tonight. Have to rush home from work so I can be sure to take pictures before he leaves.

Hope everyone's Friday flies by so the weekend can begin!!

yay!!!! It's hard to believe it's been a year since we were on the Southern Crossers together. :eek:

I know! I can't seem to let go of the banner!! I was just telling DH earlier, I miss the Victory.. Def on my to do list again! :D

Happy Friday!! I am officially booked!!! YAY!! WOO HOO!! :D

Randy - Can you add the siggy for me? :)

AWESOME!!!...looks like you got the banner in there yourself...lol.What's hubby's name so I can add to the list

Happy Saturday TEAM~II :D

Just *71* more Saturdays til

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, ? - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

BTW....just heard the $25 deposit has been extended to May 13....so YAAAAY!!!:D:D:D

WooHoo! My daughter and her boyfriend decided to book. She called & left a message for Johna late yesterday afternoon & was hoping they'd still get in on the $25 deposit.

Archived