OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

Just *73* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

Just *72* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

I know we don't sail for over a year and I am sure there will be some discussion more about flying in and getting to the port and where to stay etc. Just was looking for some suggestions on this. Not that I have to plan each and every detail at this moment as I know I can't but I do like to start thinking of a game plan of some sort.

Thanks for everyones input and suggestions...

Banner please?

Gotcha :D

I know we don't sail for over a year and I am sure there will be some discussion more about flying in and getting to the port and where to stay etc. Just was looking for some suggestions on this. Not that I have to plan each and every detail at this moment as I know I can't but I do like to start thinking of a game plan of some sort.

Thanks for everyones input and suggestions...

Yeah we have Team Magic I going this Dec and we will start talking about all of that and I'll let you know....So would you like one of our banners in your signature?

Hi Randy, I'm contemplating on getting onboard with this group cruise as it sounds great! My one concerne is, that it is during Hurricane season. We haven't been on a cruise for a while and really need one! Please ease my fears and I make just take the plunge!

Hi Randy, I'm contemplating on getting onboard with this group cruise as it sounds great! My one concerne is, that it is during Hurricane season. We haven't been on a cruise for a while and really need one! Please ease my fears and I make just take the plunge!

Hey,,hope you can join us....Ok, Hurricane Season really "peaks" in September.not meaning there can't be one in August.....but the ships move away from them...go to different ports or whatever they need to....you are totally safe all the time.....As big as Katrina was when it hit New Orleans on a Monday morning.......I was sailing out of Galveston that Sunday evening to go to Key West and we just went around safely behind it and basically got to Keywest close to the same time.......Once on Splendor two years ago we headed out of Long Beach....dropped anchor in Cabo and they announced because of the Swine Flu we couldn't go to any Mexican Ports so they took us to San Francisco instead so we had 6 sea days....BUT...we had a blast...there were about 220 in my group if I recall......and so many of us still talk this day how much fun that cruise was because we BRING our fun.....lol..so don't worry about hurricanes...we got this;).......Now, I hope that was a brief enough explanation. :):eek::p:D

Hey,,hope you can join us....Ok, Hurricane Season really "peaks" in September.not meaning there can't be one in August.....but the ships move away from them...go to different ports or whatever they need to....you are totally safe all the time.....As big as Katrina was when it hit New Orleans on a Monday morning.......I was sailing out of Galveston that Sunday evening to go to Key West and we just went around safely behind it and basically got to Keywest close to the same time.......Once on Splendor two years ago we headed out of Long Beach....dropped anchor in Cabo and they announced because of the Swine Flu we couldn't go to any Mexican Ports so they took us to San Francisco instead so we had 6 sea days....BUT...we had a blast...there were about 220 in my group if I recall......and so many of us still talk this day how much fun that cruise was because we BRING our fun.....lol..so don't worry about hurricanes...we got this;).......Now, I hope that was a brief enough explanation.

And I'm one of those who was on the Cabo Swine Flu cruise with Randy... we had a great time.:cool:

For quite a few years, almost all my cruises were during hurricane season and I never once had any difficulties. If anything, I would feel safer on a cruise ship than I would at home, because the ships just re-route around the storms and everything is fine. I don't even think about the hurricane factor when I book cruises. :)

LOL!, Yes Randy you aleviated my fears. Now, how much time do I have to book, must pursade the hubs.

Well you just work on hubs;).....The $25 deposit to hold is good til April 15th...In the past we could get an extension but with them just bringing this back in the booking deal, I'm not sure....but I will check.....Just sweet talk hubs and BOOK IT this week!! :D:p

And I'm one of those who was on the Cabo Swine Flu cruise with Randy... we had a great time.:cool:

For quite a few years' date=' almost all my cruises were during hurricane season and I never once had any difficulties. If anything, I would feel safer on a cruise ship than I would at home, because the ships just re-route around the storms and everything is fine. I don't even think about the hurricane factor when I book cruises. :)[/quote']

I still think this was an all time favorite cruise. Great time and great people!

Thanks Randy for the Banner - I am really official..

WOW I never even thought about it being hurricane season.. Happy to hear all the positive comments about them. Looking forward to meeting new cruisin friends and to the adventure!!!

Happy Sunday everyone...

Well you just work on hubs;).....The $25 deposit to hold is good til April 15th...In the past we could get an extension but with them just bringing this back in the booking deal, I'm not sure....but I will check.....Just sweet talk hubs and BOOK IT this week!! :D:p

Ok, I'll start working my magic tonight :) BTW how does this work, I definately want a balcony, do we get to pick or is it as a guarantee booking?

I still think this was an all time favorite cruise. Great time and great people!

It was Awesome Anna,...I agree.:)

Thanks Randy for the Banner - I am really official..

WOW I never even thought about it being hurricane season.. Happy to hear all the positive comments about them. Looking forward to meeting new cruisin friends and to the adventure!!!

Happy Sunday everyone...

Welocme.Yay! :)

Ok, I'll start working my magic tonight :) BTW how does this work, I definately want a balcony, do we get to pick or is it as a guarantee booking?

You can pick if you pay the full deposit up front....or guarantee if you do the $25...just ask Johna when you email and call her. :)

Morning Team~II :)

Hey,,hope you can join us....Ok, Hurricane Season really "peaks" in September.not meaning there can't be one in August.....but the ships move away from them...go to different ports or whatever they need to....you are totally safe all the time.....As big as Katrina was when it hit New Orleans on a Monday morning.......I was sailing out of Galveston that Sunday evening to go to Key West and we just went around safely behind it and basically got to Keywest close to the same time.......Once on Splendor two years ago we headed out of Long Beach....dropped anchor in Cabo and they announced because of the Swine Flu we couldn't go to any Mexican Ports so they took us to San Francisco instead so we had 6 sea days....BUT...we had a blast...there were about 220 in my group if I recall......and so many of us still talk this day how much fun that cruise was because we BRING our fun.....lol..so don't worry about hurricanes...we got this;).......Now, I hope that was a brief enough explanation. :):eek::p:D

We live in the Orlando area and have cruised many times in Oct---never a problem===

OMG RANDY!!!! :D

You don't know how happy I am seeing this thread!! I couldn't make it to the first one because it's December.. Yada yada... :rolleyes:

I would have to make arrangements for the kids in December... so I'm in there like swimwear for August!! :D

OMG RANDY!!!! :D

You don't know how happy I am seeing this thread!! I couldn't make it to the first one because it's December.. Yada yada... :rolleyes:

I would have to make arrangements for the kids in December... so I'm in there like swimwear for August!! :D

Coolness......lemme know and I'll switch your banner out for a new one. :)

Archived