OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

BTW....just heard the $25 deposit has been extended to May 13....so YAAAAY!!!:D:D:D

That is great I have been working on getting my sister and hubby and a friend of mine to join this give me a little bit more time..

That is great I have been working on getting my sister and hubby and a friend of mine to join this give me a little bit more time..

I talked to another friend last night about this cruise. She said she & DH were just talking about doing a 7-day cruise next year & this might be the one.

I talked to another friend last night about this cruise. She said she & DH were just talking about doing a 7-day cruise next year & this might be the one.

The more the merrier...:)

So far we have 8 adults and 3 kids (they will be 2 and under at time of sailing) booked on this trip! We are very excited to sail the MAGIC! :D

Awesome......give me first names and I'll addd to the list.......did you book within our group or on your own?

Oh come on guys..Spunky...Spunk???...Jamie from Arizona oringinally booked on Magic 1 but cancelled cause she lost her job. Ya'll don't remember her? :confused:

Well anyway she has shown an interest in Magic II and actually said she may still try to book Magic I again. :D

I'm trying to recruit here!!!

Oh come on guys..Spunky...Spunk???...Jamie from Arizona oringinally booked on Magic 1 but cancelled cause she lost her job. Ya'll don't remember her? :confused:

Well anyway she has shown an interest in Magic II and actually said she may still try to book Magic I again. :D

Ahhh.... Spunkanutter? Now it's all coming back to me. But I was so young back then, and now I'm so much more older and have experienced so much joy, pain, disillusionment, exaltation and I'm so much older now. And stuff...... :D

Yeah after I typed that yesterday I realized who she was...and yes she told me on FB that she was still trying to do Team I.......so that's why I left her name on the list. :D

Awesome......give me first names and I'll addd to the list.......did you book within our group or on your own?

Randy,

We didn't know that there was a group cruise out there. Bummer we didn't get the discounted deposit, but hey, I have already paid $1000, so halfway there with PLENTY of time to go. Adults in our group are:Bob(me), Enza(my wife), Tim(B-I-L), Maria(S-I-L), Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla. We are all in balcony cabins upper deck, mid-ship, and starboard.

Are you planning on organizing a cocktail hour or two? I can't wait to get into the Red Frog!!!

Happy Thursday Eve everyone!!!! We have sooo long to wait and I am sooo ready to go but, I do have to get the trip paid for. I am really hoping to pull off upgrading to a Balcony we have never had one and I think they would be great.. I am also afraid to because I am afraid I will always want one. ha ha - that is my delema for the night - ha ha

Happy Friday! Hopefully we will be able to upgrade to a balcony also. On our last cruise we were moved to a balcony (from an inside) the second day out due to some problem in our room. Don't know what the problem was, just got a phone call asking if they could move us because there was something that had to be repaired. We were shown the room and then all of our things were moved for us. It was really awesome & I got some amazing pictures from the balcony. We were told that the people who had booked the balcony never showed up so that's why we could be moved. Even if we can't upgrade, at least we'll be on a cruise so I'll be happy!

Good Morning Team!

Can I just stay here and dream???? I don't want to be in the dungeon today!!! :-/

How's everyone doing???

Happy hour tonight, which makes me think of DOD's! :D

Exactly!!!

Hey Randy,

Hubby's name is Israel.

Thanks! :)

Got it...did y'all cruise with me before?......sounds so familiar..lol

Randy,

We didn't know that there was a group cruise out there. Bummer we didn't get the discounted deposit, but hey, I have already paid $1000, so halfway there with PLENTY of time to go. Adults in our group are:Bob(me), Enza(my wife), Tim(B-I-L), Maria(S-I-L), Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla. We are all in balcony cabins upper deck, mid-ship, and starboard.

Are you planning on organizing a cocktail hour or two? I can't wait to get into the Red Frog!!!

That's fine....you can transfer to our TX if you want. :D

Evening TEAM~II

Happy Thursday Eve everyone!!!! We have sooo long to wait and I am sooo ready to go but, I do have to get the trip paid for. I am really hoping to pull off upgrading to a Balcony we have never had one and I think they would be great.. I am also afraid to because I am afraid I will always want one. ha ha - that is my delema for the night - ha ha

Wait til you have a huge balcony on a Suite and then regular balconies don't do it for ya.......lol

Happy Friday! Hopefully we will be able to upgrade to a balcony also. On our last cruise we were moved to a balcony (from an inside) the second day out due to some problem in our room. Don't know what the problem was, just got a phone call asking if they could move us because there was something that had to be repaired. We were shown the room and then all of our things were moved for us. It was really awesome & I got some amazing pictures from the balcony. We were told that the people who had booked the balcony never showed up so that's why we could be moved. Even if we can't upgrade, at least we'll be on a cruise so I'll be happy!

Wow.....that was cool

Just *70* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, Israel - BOOKED!!!

bigdaddyvoges - 8 - Bob, Enza, Tim, Maria, Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

Archived