OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

My DS's baseball team was picked from his high school division to play at Petco Park at 4pm today~ For non-baseball folk thats the San Diego Padres Stadium.

What a high school memory for all of them to play in a pro stadium! He and his team mates are so excited!! Woo Hoo! Go Madison!!;)

My DS's baseball team was picked from his high school division to play at Petco Park at 4pm today~ For non-baseball folk thats the San Diego Padres Stadium.

What a high school memory for all of them to play in a pro stadium! He and his team mates are so excited!! Woo Hoo! Go Madison!!;)

That will be an awesome memory! My son plays HS baseball also. Since he is a senior, this may be his last season unless he gets picked up by a college or decides to play on an 18yr old team. Will be sad if this is it after 12 years. :(

Good luck to your son & his teammates!!

Soooo, I have read thru the thread and have an email in Johna with my questions. I so wanted to do the Bloggers cruise on the Magic but cant swing that time of year with my kids. SO it's like I will be joining you on this one!!! Randy's have always looked fun!! I have one question I forgot to ask but I got confused reading one of "Webecrusins" posts. If I switch my booking to ES down the road ( if aval.) do I still get the OBC??

I think the time frame works good.. We usually cruise in August. But I have dd that may be heading to grad school next fall, so not sure when that starts yet. And DS will be starting college also next year. In Cal most start after Labor Day so were good if the pattern continues.

I'll let you know when I hear from Johna.:D

Cool...yeah you have to lock in ES now before it runs out but you don't get the OBC...however it will save you more than the OBC.

If the price drops after we book, do we get those drops since we are booked as a group??

Most of the time no..now...but it may change...depends on a few things.

Just *69* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, Israel - BOOKED!!!

bigdaddyvoges - 8 - Bob, Enza, Tim, Maria, Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

"If the rates drop in the group before final payment then your rate will be adjusted, they just don’t adjust after final payment unless you are booked at the early saver rate. So I will go ahead and get this set up for you and email you the authorization form which I will need returned with your name typed in at the bottom. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day,

Johna"

So... we should be watching for price drops as we do get them or @ Randy, will Johna watch for these for us??

"If the rates drop in the group before final payment then your rate will be adjusted, they just don’t adjust after final payment unless you are booked at the early saver rate. So I will go ahead and get this set up for you and email you the authorization form which I will need returned with your name typed in at the bottom. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day,

Johna"

So... we should be watching for price drops as we do get them or @ Randy, will Johna watch for these for us??

Very nice to know..

Thanks for getting the clarification for us..

Have a great day,

Johna"

Yeah..she usually watches but stays very busy so if anyone sees a drop let me know and I'll contact her.

Morning TEAM~II :D

Sent everything back. Johna said I'd get the confirmation in 7-10 days..Thats seems like a long time...

Anyway right now it's me, Donna, DS Cameron he will be 18 then and when I save enough for the full deposits I will be adding my DD, Kaitlyn who will be 24 then. It will be graduation presents for the both of them. One from HS, one from college..:p

Sent everything back. Johna said I'd get the confirmation in 7-10 days..Thats seems like a long time...

Anyway right now it's me, Donna, DS Cameron he will be 18 then and when I save enough for the full deposits I will be adding my DD, Kaitlyn who will be 24 then. It will be graduation presents for the both of them. One from HS, one from college..:p

Johna had told me it would take about 7-10 days also but I booked on a Friday & had the email confirmation on Monday.

Just *68* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, Israel - BOOKED!!!

bigdaddyvoges - 8 - Bob, Enza, Tim, Maria, Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla - BOOKED!!!

Litewait - 2 - Donna, Cameron

?

?

?

Why are we picking on me??:confused:

I WANT MY CRUISE AND I WANT IT NOW DADDY!!!!

(said in my best veruca salt voice):D

Because we care about you and are trying to help you become the best goshdarned Sara that you can be!

And I'm sure this is the Veruca Salt you had in mind... :D

Archived