OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

So did Johna get back to you?

She did. Now we're trying to figure out which would be my best bet... 1-A at the price which you previously found for me, but with the full deposit and whether or not to go with the group rate which is fixed or the Early Saver, which may or may not be lowered, and which would not give me a refund on my deposit and which would cost a tiny bit more.

This is all new territory for me.... all this Early Saver stuff... and non-refundable deposits. Someone hold me.. I'm frightened!

I was gone today when she contacted me, so we're still playing tag on it.

She did. Now we're trying to figure out which would be my best bet... 1-A at the price which you previously found for me' date=' but with the full deposit and whether or not to go with the group rate which is fixed or the Early Saver, which may or may not be lowered, and which would not give me a refund on my deposit and which would cost a tiny bit more.

This is all new territory for me.... all this Early Saver stuff... and non-refundable deposits. Someone hold me.. I'm frightened!

I was gone today when she contacted me, so we're still playing tag on it.[/quote']

Ha Ha...Somebody please hold him.....lol..Several of my local friends were talking yesterday about booing even Lala. :D

Ha Ha...Somebody please hold him.....lol..Several of my local friends were talking yesterday about booing even Lala. :D

Laura is a Goddess and needs to join us on the the Magic cruises. :) People should never "boo" her..... it took me a few minutes to figure out that you meant to say "book". :D

Hi Everyone!

Am seriously looking at this cruise! Will talk to DH tonight. In the link with all the info, the email for Johnan has @******.com. Is that the email - with all the "******" or am I missing something?

Hi Everyone!

Am seriously looking at this cruise! Will talk to DH tonight. In the link with all the info, the email for Johnan has @******.com. Is that the email - with all the "******" or am I missing something?

Just realized that you may not be able to post Johnan's email on here so can someone email it to me?

Christina@Henarie.com

Thanks!!:)

WooHoo! DH said we could book!! :D Sending Johnan an email right now & will call her in the morning. It will be me (Christine), DH (Randy) & DS (Ryan - who will be 19 by cruise time). Can't wait! It's been TOO long since our last cruise! Maybe we'll be able to talk a few others to join us.

WooHoo! DH said we could book!! :D Sending Johnan an email right now & will call her in the morning. It will be me (Christine), DH (Randy) & DS (Ryan - who will be 19 by cruise time). Can't wait! It's been TOO long since our last cruise! Maybe we'll be able to talk a few others to join us.

welcome... I am soo looking forward to this cruise and meeting lots of folks who attend also. Currently my DH dosen't know thinking about giving to him for an Anniversary present that July.. I know I am ready to go...

Laura is a Goddess and needs to join us on the the Magic cruises. :) People should never "boo" her..... it took me a few minutes to figure out that you meant to say "book". :D

LOL.just saw my typo

Hi Everyone!

Am seriously looking at this cruise! Will talk to DH tonight. In the link with all the info' date=' the email for Johnan has @******.com. Is that the email - with all the "******" or am I missing something?[/quote']

Great!!!......Thanks to Roe for sending you and email I was not online yesterday after you posted.

Another Randy?......oh this is great. :)

Morning Team~II

Hey Allen, after I "nanar nanar nanar'd" you I realized that Johna has never sent me a confirmation and booking # so maybe I'm not booked after all. :eek::eek:

I've emailed her to check on it but haven't heard back yet. :(:(

Hey Allen, after I "nanar nanar nanar'd" you I realized that Johna has never sent me a confirmation and booking # so maybe I'm not booked after all. :eek::eek:

I've emailed her to check on it but haven't heard back yet. :(:(

I just woke up a few minutes ago and there was an e-mail from her. I'm getting all confused with my options.... I can go Early Saver in a 1-A but with a non-refundable $250 deposit and no $75 OBC, or I can pay $5 less (after the OBC discount) and get the group rate, but without an adjustment if the prices drop, which is a gamble, or I can get pay $280 more for a group 4-A so that I can get a $250 deposit refund if I can't make it, or I can pay $200 more for a group 4-A with a refundable $25 deposit and no OBC or I can do an Early Saver upgrade from a 1-A to a 4-A for $40 but with a nonrefundable $250 deposit and no OBC, and then there's the question of whether the non-refundable deposits are transferable to different or future cruises and whether, if I get the Early Saver, does the cruise line notify me of any price drops or do I have to check their site every day and since 1-A cabins are listed when you do fake bookings, how do you check that and will all of this speed up the onset of my Alzheimer's? :confused:

I'm getting geriatric brain cramps from all of this... but should be able to make some kind of decision maybe later today.

I just woke up a few minutes ago and there was an e-mail from her. I'm getting all confused with my options.... I can go Early Saver in a 1-A but with a non-refundable $250 deposit and no $75 OBC' date=' or I can pay $5 less (after the OBC discount) and get the group rate, but without an adjustment if the prices drop, which is a gamble, or I can get pay $280 more for a group 4-A so that I can get a $250 deposit refund if I can't make it, or I can pay $200 more for a group 4-A with a refundable $25 deposit and no OBC or I can do an Early Saver upgrade from a 1-A to a 4-A for $40 but with a nonrefundable $250 deposit and no OBC, and then there's the question of whether the non-refundable deposits are transferable to different or future cruises and whether, if I get the Early Saver, does the cruise line notify me of any price drops or do I have to check their site every day and since 1-A cabins are listed when you do fake bookings, how do you check that and will all of this speed up the onset of my Alzheimer's? :confused:

I'm getting geriatric brain cramps from all of this... but should be able to make some kind of decision maybe later today.[/quote']

Well I can tell you from previous experience that the $250 nonrefundable is transferable to another booking. We had a girl booked with us on the conquest last year who cancelled last minute and carnival kept her money but she was able to use it towards this years magic cruise. Now she WAS NOT able to use it as a deposit but was able to use it towards the balance. And as far as the price drops you have to check for those yourself. Carnival WILL NOT notify you. I think it's BS that you

can only get the group OBC if you book specific room types yet they don't have what you want available for the group. I'm sure I have just confused you even more :p

I'm still waiting on Johna

It shouldn't be that bad. Her husband's Randy nickname is probably derived from something like Randolph' date=' or Randall or even Randle, rather than after Miranda. :)[/quote']

It's short for Randall.

I heard from Johna, gave her all my info and am now just waiting to become "official".:D

I just woke up a few minutes ago and there was an e-mail from her. I'm getting all confused with my options.... I can go Early Saver in a 1-A but with a non-refundable $250 deposit and no $75 OBC' date=' or I can pay $5 less (after the OBC discount) and get the group rate, but without an adjustment if the prices drop, which is a gamble, or I can get pay $280 more for a group 4-A so that I can get a $250 deposit refund if I can't make it, or I can pay $200 more for a group 4-A with a refundable $25 deposit and no OBC or I can do an Early Saver upgrade from a 1-A to a 4-A for $40 but with a nonrefundable $250 deposit and no OBC, and then there's the question of whether the non-refundable deposits are transferable to different or future cruises and whether, if I get the Early Saver, does the cruise line notify me of any price drops or do I have to check their site every day and since 1-A cabins are listed when you do fake bookings, how do you check that and will all of this speed up the onset of my Alzheimer's? :confused:

I'm getting geriatric brain cramps from all of this... but should be able to make some kind of decision maybe later today.[/quote']

And I thought just deciding to book my son now or wait since the reduced deposit doesn't apply to a 3rd person was hard. Glad I don't have your decision - too confusing for me.

Archived