OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

Randy' date=' I'm trying to be a good mentor to our little friend from Sherman, but sometimes she's just such an impatient Grasshopper! [/quote']

I know.....right? :eek:

Why are we picking on me??:confused:

I WANT MY CRUISE AND I WANT IT NOW DADDY!!!!

(said in my best veruca salt voice):D

Patience GlassHoppa

Happy Monday! We are now one week closer to our cruise!! :D

YAY!!....I love being closer to our cruise......I may have to sneak on the Conquest one more time late summer. :D

Good morning! I need some help - actually my friend Julie does. She & her husband are trying to book this cruise. I heard from her this morning & she said they have emailed & left messages for Johna with no response. She's getting anxious because she knows the reduced deposit ends on the 13th. She said they've left at least a couple of messages & emailed a couple of times. Anyone know if Johna is behind on contacting people? I emailed Johna this morning asking her to contact my friend & my friend left another message this morning but as of now is not confident she will get a response. Thanks!

Good morning! I need some help - actually my friend Julie does. She & her husband are trying to book this cruise. I heard from her this morning & she said they have emailed & left messages for Johna with no response. She's getting anxious because she knows the reduced deposit ends on the 13th. She said they've left at least a couple of messages & emailed a couple of times. Anyone know if Johna is behind on contacting people? I emailed Johna this morning asking her to contact my friend & my friend left another message this morning but as of now is not confident she will get a response. Thanks!

I just sent an email off to Johna....If I don't hear from her later, I will call and see what's up.....she may be out of the office but we'll get this taken care of today with someone there....not to worry. :D

Morning TEAM~II :)

I just heard from my friend & they are booked! Thanks Randy!

Cool...yeah I got an email from Johna saying so this am.....so how many and what are their frist names so I can add them......and are they on here////if so what screename?

Cool...yeah I got an email from Johna saying so this am.....so how many and what are their frist names so I can add them......and are they on here////if so what screename?

Their names are Julie & Errol. Not sure if their daughter is going. They're not on CC but I am going to send the link so they can get on and start meeting everyone.

Their names are Julie & Errol. Not sure if their daughter is going. They're not on CC but I am going to send the link so they can get on and start meeting everyone.

Great....I'll add them to the sat morn countdown.......Morning TEAM~II :D

Just *67* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie - BOOKED!!!

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - BOOKED!!!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff, Anna - BOOKED!!!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin, Jim - BOOKED!!!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, Ryan - BOOKED!!!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!!!

Gina477 - 2 - Gina, Israel - BOOKED!!!

bigdaddyvoges - 8 - Bob, Enza, Tim, Maria, Amber, Jerrell, Abdul, and Priscilla - BOOKED!!!

Litewait - 2 - Donna, Cameron - BOOKED!!!

Julie & Errol - 2 - BOOKED!!!

?

?

?

Good morning! Nice & sunny in San Antonio! May have another couple interested in this cruise. I'm sending them the info so they can look it over. If they decide to join us, it will be their first cruise.

Sorry double post.

Good morning! Nice & sunny in San Antonio! May have another couple interested in this cruise. I'm sending them the info so they can look it over. If they decide to join us, it will be their first cruise.

Awesome!.....the more the merrier!!!:D

Please send some of that Sunshine my way.. We are in Oregon (moved here last May) and I missing my California Sun.... Please share..

It's on the way :)

Morning TEAM~II :D

Good Jeffie.....and don't start with the shirt questions until you book......lol

Yes, $25 only for single....you can change later to double ;)...and Jeff is just being a smartass......My group shirts are screen print and they don't fade.....I wash and wear them all the time....I had one on today from 6 years ago...still good :)

Just saw this - group shirts also??? How cool is that? :D We're always looking for t-shirts to add to our collection!! The shirt alone makes it worth going - LOL!!

Just saw this - group shirts also??? How cool is that? :D We're always looking for t-shirts to add to our collection!! The shirt alone makes it worth going - LOL!!

One of the great things about the group shirts is that we wear them the day of departure, which lets us spot each other at the hotels and at the terminal and once we board, we can always immediately find the lido deck party by looking for the t-shirts. We'll also get name tags which have our screen names on them so that we can very quickly place the person with the name we have come to love. :)

I've sailed with Randy five or six times and he is so on top of everything like this! Just another example of why groups are the only way to go. :)

Ft. Hood, TX from Galveston? Trying to see if we are planning a visit with our DS and his wife, who are stationed there and then this cruise, but I am still trying to plan and wanted to see what the distance was?

Thanks,

Ft. Hood, TX from Galveston? Trying to see if we are planning a visit with our DS and his wife, who are stationed there and then this cruise, but I am still trying to plan and wanted to see what the distance was?

Thanks,

Ft Hood is in Killeen TX. According to the distance calculator I found on the internet, it is about 215 miles from Galveston.

One of the great things about the group shirts is that we wear them the day of departure' date=' which lets us spot each other at the hotels and at the terminal and once we board, we can always immediately find the lido deck party by looking for the t-shirts. We'll also get name tags which have our screen names on them so that we can very quickly place the person with the name we have come to love. :)

I've sailed with Randy five or six times and he is so on top of everything like this! Just another example of why groups are the only way to go. :)[/quote']

Great idea so we know who's in the group. We wore Mardis Gras beads on the other two cruises I've been on. We did a bus tour to Monterray Mexico a few years ago with a large group of friends & the organizer had t-shirts made for all of us to wear. We were able to spot our group a mile away!

Archived