Print your own Luggage Tag - having a giraffe or what!

firefly3050

I just printed the luggage tags for my upcoming cruise. I bought clear plastic luggage tag holders that can be re-used many many times, folded the tags as directed, and slipped them inside. It's just really not that big a deal. Definitely not worth stressing over and potentially ruining the start of a beautiful vacation. I would much rather print the tags with a bar code and printed name and room number so my luggage gets accurately and quickly delivered than receive a package in the mail with luggage tags that I have to fill out with a Sharpie. Relax--take a deep breath--it's a vacation and you will have fun!!

PACKING TAPE...very cheap and probably more durable than any Princess tag....never a problem. Most cruise lines give you 2 per person...if you print and tape your own, you can have as many tags as you wish....

Life is about the little details, some of which are more important to us than others.

That said, the fact so many threads here have referred to the various ways people have concocted to ensure their tags remain on their bags speaks volumes of those tags to begin with.

Worldspan

Actually, once people have been assured it works, I think it speaks volumes about the people who go to such great lengths to "improve" the tags.

Archived