help with dinner

i am on FOS on may 29th, I was wondering is there any way to find out where i will be seated for dinner and if i will be put with any other cruises not in my party, before or as soon as i board?

i am on FOS on may 29th, I was wondering is there any way to find out where i will be seated for dinner and if i will be put with any other cruises not in my party, before or as soon as i board?

You can find out by going to the dining room as soon as you board.

Need a little more info. How many in your party are they all on 1 reservation. if not are on 1 reservation have they been linked by your TA?

there is like 18 of us booked together but i think we will be in a few in each group should be 7 in our group

are they open that early?

The dining room itself will be open. When you check in at the pier, you will receive your SeaPass card. This is your room key and your "charge card" for all onboard purchases. The number of your assigned dining room table will be printed on the card.

You can go to the dining room and locate your table. You will then be able to see how many seats there are at the table.

If there is any problem with the assignment, the Maitre D' is there, usually beginning at 1 P.M., to assist you.

there is like 18 of us booked together but i think we will be in a few in each group should be 7 in our group

Not sure if you've cruised before. There are no tables of 18; the most is about 12 per table, but I expect your group would fare batter in 3 groups of 6, or two groups of 9 or so. That way, the tables are smaller, you are sitting closer together and you can all hear one another at dinner. :)

Not sure if you've cruised before. There are no tables of 18; the most is about 12 per table, but I expect your group would fare batter in 3 groups of 6, or two groups of 9 or so. That way, the tables are smaller, you are sitting closer together and you can all hear one another at dinner. :)

only cruised in a group of 2 before lol

There is a table number on your seapass where you will be dining.

You can check out your the placement of your table the day of boarding in the afternoon . Time might vary according to ship. When you booked your cruise you should have been asked what size table you wanted.

I hope this helps.:)

Archived