Allure- Tween Program- First Night?

We have a 14 year old daughter that we want to register for the tween program. Does anyone know what time are the evening events for this? We would like to make a show reservation for her and us for the first night at 9 pm after a 6 pm dinner reservation...but don't know if this will interfere with any Tween Program.

There is no program the first night just sign =up that day. 6 pm supp is over around 8 pm so you have approx 30-40 mins until show time. Most thing is teen center run for 1 hour or longer. Dance pizza party are events that last 2-4 hours at night for the kids. It may start in Blaze but continues in the Teen Club.

I seem to remember that there was a parent/tween/staff sign up for early evening, then we went to dinner as a family and then the youth had a pizza party at the kids/tween club. I agree that its important for them to start out the first night - break the ice with all the others - so they don't feel left out and haven't started to form that 'newbie' bond. Both of my kids loved those programs.

Thanks for response. Do you recall what time the tween sign up desk is open from and to and what time the pizza/get to know gathering event is that evening so that we can work our other dinner and show plans around it?

Is there even a sign-up for tweens? I definitely recommend having your daughter go the first night to get connected with other kids her age. My daughters (12 and 14 at the time) did that last year on the Liberty. They participated in some of the organized events, but also just hung out with the new friends that they made. I don't remember ever needing to sign them up for anything. It was more come and go as you please. I'm thinking that the sign up stuff ends when they reach 12 and "graduate" from Adventure Ocean.

I disagree. The first night the program starts at 8pm and it is important to go the first night to meet people.

I absolutely agree....the first night is a meet and greet....I would strongly suggest your teen attends as relationships often start to form the very first night....kids that don't attend the first night often find that many of the kids have already teemed up together and sometimes have a bit of difficulty trying to then get into a group that already formed.

There are initial sign ups for the teen groups. They are listed in the compass sometime before the muster drill. You should also sign all the waivers in advance in case they want to particpate in the ice skating or rock climbing. In the teen group they can sign themselves in and out and come and go from the program when they please.

Archived