What have you seen?

seattlejoe

Or the regular passport questions about Puerto Rico or St Thomas.

Having lived in Dorado and St. Croix, I can understand this one. I just moved back to the midwest and SO many people think those are both very foreign countries.

On the more trivia related side of things, just yesterday on the Celebrity boards, someone asked what kind of carpet is used on ships.

Very informative! Don't take that furry rug for granted.

I choose my cruises based on the carpeting actually. ;)

A social director on some cruise ship said that "Ensenada" which is located in Baja California is part of California. LOL! Yea right! Doesn't he see the large Mexican flag located right in town?

A young gal said that Vancouver was part of U.S.A. because it was CONECTED to the U.S.A. land. DUH!

Well, technically it is California. As in Baja California.

Maybe she was thinking of Vancouver, WA.:rolleyes:

I love idiotic geography stuff that people come up with. :D:rolleyes:

Don't forget about bringing kiddie pools up on deck.

I have read several of the ones listed above.

Another one is... the guy who was told that he could fish off his aft balcony.

That just made me think; for fun I should take an old "disposable" fishing pole (with bobber but no hook) on my next cruise. I can see the looks while standing in line, "sir, what do you plan on doing with that?"

Ok so usually when I ask a question on CC it is something I am truly needing to know before our trip...but this time it's a bit different. I have read through and answered many peoples questions and concerns about their upcoming trip. But sometimes you see those questions and just think "Do they really need to know that?!?!". So I would love to know what the oddest most...interesting questions you have seen posted on here are.

But I do think the best part of CC is that there is ALWAYS someone here to answer those obscure queries. ;)

Maybe a year or so ago, there was thread asking the following: "Are the balcony rooms above or below sea level?":confused:

There was one, a while back asking something like, "what size is a 12 inch cooler"? I can't remember if that was exactly the question, but it was something like that????

"SKY"

Loved that one, Sky! I had to keep re-reading it because I couldn't believe they were asking that!;)

From a U.S. poster -- What is the currency in Hawaii?

:eek::rolleyes:

MR.Y and... "can I pitch a tent on the Lido deck?" and "can my hosses do extreme kickboxing in the gym?".

And I once saw "can my kids bring Rock Band to play in their cabin?".

I miss Mr Y! I was hoping he'd come back and report on the cruise he took with his hosses!:D

One of the craziest things I ever read was a young lady who had just taken a cruise and I think Grand Turk was one of the ports. She was really annoyed because she had to swim in the same water the ship was in!!!:rolleyes: Here's your sign...:p

Maybe a year or so ago, there was thread asking the following: "Are the balcony rooms above or below sea level?":confused:

There should be a test before you are allowed to cruise...some people shouldn't be allowed on the ship! LOL!

And I missed the video link?!?!? :eek:

The best thread I've run across either here or on CCL's site was on their 1st time cruiser forum. Subject line: Grown Up Question. The posts ran to many pages. The OP's question was about how to bring "adult toys" on board. It was ROF funny. And a little controversial too in some quarters. The best thread I've run across yet. It sure beat "Formal Night Dress Question"!

Todd, I think the "adult toy" question was on the carnival website. I read part of it and could not believe someone would ask that.

My question is........ Do you seriously want to chance being embarrassed by customs just to take your "little friend" along???

Todd, I think the "adult toy" question was on the carnival website. I read part of it and could not believe someone would ask that.

My question is........ Do you seriously want to chance being embarrassed by customs just to take your "little friend" along???

It was on Carnival's site. I thought CCL was Carnival Cruise Line. It was still a funny, funny thread.

Yep....Shouldn't be embarassed....I'm not...LOL.

I can't believe someone asked that because of the stupid answer...Uh put them in your suitcase?

Thread about a missing pink croc.

Thread about can I let my kid with an infected toe in in hot tubs.

It's a bit annoying thread titles give no clue sometimes about what it's about.

"I'm in single digits" threads are silly if there is no question.

Any thread 3C's responded to.

I looked sown on the ground by my door, and there was the PINK croc !!

Archived