What have you seen?

seattlejoe

Ok so usually when I ask a question on CC it is something I am truly needing to know before our trip...but this time it's a bit different. I have read through and answered many peoples questions and concerns about their upcoming trip. But sometimes you see those questions and just think "Do they really need to know that?!?!". So I would love to know what the oddest most...interesting questions you have seen posted on here are.

But I do think the best part of CC is that there is ALWAYS someone here to answer those obscure queries. ;)

Not really an odd question, but when I first joined CC back in Jan 2010, there was a thread asking if Breast Feeding in the MDR was OK. It was pages upon pages of very heated opinions and reading it as a new poster was quite interesting.

There was one, a while back asking something like, "what size is a 12 inch cooler"? I can't remember if that was exactly the question, but it was something like that????

"SKY"

Yep, the 12 inch cooler question was a good one. Can we "do it" on the balcony was good too!

True story: I went on a "singles group cruise". Two country bumkin guys were on the cruise with us. It was their first time cruising and I am guessing flying too because they lost their luggage.

Reason for lossing their luggage: They booked a flight to some city and then they booked another flight to Los Angeles-LAX. They got on the cruise ship without their luggage because their luggage was left behind at the first city because they didn't pick up their luggage for the next flight to their final destination.

They had booked two different flights for each city and thought that by magic the airlines would pick up their luggage at the Luggage Carousel for them and put them on their next flight. Sad....but true story. We were all in shock how they didn't just book one flight.

There was one, a while back asking something like, "what size is a 12 inch cooler"? I can't remember if that was exactly the question, but it was something like that????

"SKY"

That one gets my vote, too! :D

Thread about a missing pink croc.

Thread about can I let my kid with an infected toe in in hot tubs.

It's a bit annoying thread titles give no clue sometimes about what it's about.

"I'm in single digits" threads are silly if there is no question.

Any thread 3C's responded to.

That is just downright scary!!!!

These are the same people that ask the brilliant questions on board like "Do these stairs go up or down" and when in a place like St. Thomas with the hot water cisterns on the roof they ask "what do they do for hot water in the wintertime" :D

I am guessing said poster just wasn't thinking about what they were asking before they typed.

"SKY"

I believe it was "how big is a 12x12x12 cooler" :rolleyes:

A social director on some cruise ship said that "Ensenada" which is located in Baja California is part of California. LOL! Yea right! Doesn't he see the large Mexican flag located right in town?

A young gal said that Vancouver was part of U.S.A. because it was CONECTED to the U.S.A. land. DUH!

On the more trivia related side of things, just yesterday on the Celebrity boards, someone asked what kind of carpet is used on ships.

Very informative! Don't take that furry rug for granted.

Archived