Drink Package temporarily suspended on RCL Independence

TelecasterPlayer

Didn't realize they had a drink package on RCI when did this start? Last February they only had Wine packages.

They are brand new; they are currently being offered on a trial basis on three of their ships.

Hope this doesn't result in the packages being permanently discontinued.

Perhaps they will now make it a condition that all occupants of a stateroom take the same package. Whilst this won't completely eradicate people attempting to share, I'm sure it will greatly reduce it.

Hope this doesn't result in the packages being permanently discontinued.

Perhaps they will now make it a condition that all occupants of a stateroom take the same package. Whilst this won't completely eradicate people attempting to share, I'm sure it will greatly reduce it.

Hopefully that won't be an issue on X. My husband prefers to drink wine only so he buys one of the wine packages for himself. I'm OK with the by the glass selection and enjoy other stuff like water, soda, etc so I buy the Premium Package for myself. I'd be very disappointed if I had to go back to paying by the drink again- I found the package really enhanced my enjoyment of the cruise because I didn't have to worry about the cost if I wanted to try something or just plain wanted another drink from the fabulous Molecular Bar.

Archived