Ok... this is killing me....

JenLOverbey

I can't take the wait any more... I log on to cruisecritic just to alleviate some of the anxiety of waiting for August 15th. Please someone stick me in your luggage and take me with you sooner.... :p

I would happily pack you in my suitcase, only I wouldn't have room for my shoes. :D

...just to alleviate some of the anxiety of waiting for August 15th...:p

...you will need to book another cruise (or two perhaps) for a date between now and August 15.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise (or cruises). Bon Voyage!

This is such a simple problem...

Solution:

Think of those of us who have completed our cruise and don't know for sure when we will be going again.

What position would you rather be in??

Have a Great Cruise.

Thank you all for the smile you put on my face... Yall are right, I do have it better than the people who have already gone and don't know when the next is... I am now envious of those who get to go on more than one (maybe once the dd is grown up and college is done...)... and appreciate the good cheer of all on here.

In February, DH and I didn't have any cruises booked for 2011 because we are taking some major land vacations this year. But then, all of a sudden we now have 3 short ones booked. Couldn't help myself:D I feel so much better now.

At least all of your cruises are for THIS year! We just finished a cruise in March and won't be able to head out till NEXT March!!:(

The joys of being married to a teacher and having 2 sone that play travel baseball ALL spring, summer, and part of the fall!

I can't take the wait any more... I log on to cruisecritic just to alleviate some of the anxiety of waiting for August 15th. Please someone stick me in your luggage and take me with you sooner.... :p

If you would fit in the suitcase we would take you with us. We have 2 booked between now and then including Alaska.

Jen I am with you we sail on the Dream on July 30th. I am on here daily reading all I can and even taking notes... I am completely addicted to this site...I hope you have a great time on your cruise!!!

Happy Cruising!!!

Tammy

August is a great time for a cruise!

I like it because where I live it is usually horribly hot.

The ragweed really messes me up.

And the mosquitoes are nasty.

You know how some people get bitten up while others are not bothered?

I'm apparently a tasty treat for the little demons.

So I kind of get trapped inside for too long.

On an August cruise the sea air is fabulous... no sneezing, itching eyes and headache from the stinking ragweed.

I can sit outside on deck all day and no mosquitos.

And it may be hot, but there is a constant breeze.

Cruising in August is something I really look forward to.

And if I get a good enough deal then maybe I can go again in January.:)

Wow I am glad I am not the only one who has this problem. I am on here daily also to help make me feel better. I guess I currently live vicariously through other people who are about to leave or just came back for now.

My boyfriend who is going with me thinks I am nuts because I talk about it daily with him. He has never been on a cruise like I have in the past so he does not know what to expect besides what I am telling him. From my experience I know what a fantastic time it is so that makes the wait even harder!

I don't go till September, and anticipation to go is almost painful!

Archived