Capnpugwash is going to the Canaries again

capnpugwash

Denise, you couldn't possibly be referring to moi?:eek:...or Kazzie...or Paul...or Angela...or:confused: Sorry we'll miss you on our Oct. crossing. Maybe we'll meet up in 2012?

Capn, enjoying your reports and can't wait until I'm back on board the QM2 in Oct.

Hi Jack

You are all very interesting in the BEST possible way:). Sorry to be missing you & Brent on the crossing. I am looking foward to seeing Angela, Kazzie & Paul though.

Had to switch tables on the QV Maiden Panama Canal. The second was only acceptable. You Guys were having a great time at yours though :D.

BTW I have booked the QE Greek Isles & Turkey Sept 18,2012...interested?

Denise

Thank you, Capn, for another delightful travelogue. All of us are envious of your frequent voyages. We look forward to your next voyage when you so graciously allow us to sail with you.

Phoebecat, your additions to this thread have been delightful. Please post a "live from" thread on your August voyage.

Partial quote

Final Update No 26

My glass is half full rather than half empty and I do hope that view never changes.

Hear hear!

Capnpugwash, thanks for taking me along on your voyage (albeit as an armchair voyager). Happy Easter. Regards, Salacia

Hello,

well what a good cruise. Weather not great, but did I expect anything else at this time of year. Probably not. Queen Victoria remains a firm favourite of ours and we look forward to comparing the subtle differences of Queen Elizabeth in June.

Would echo others comments about the meeting of others from Cruise Critic. Rarely if ever have I/We enjoyed pre-dinner drinks as much as in the Commodore Club before dinner. A great crowd, you know who you are and Thank you,

Iain and Lynn

Sorry they are "prescription" ones, supplied by my doctor who is ex military.

Mrs. Jimsgirl, I think you are quite right in not sharing what medications your doctor prescibed for you based on your personal medical history. You shared good advice in that you talked to our doctor prior to your voyage about what you should or should not take as a remedy for what might be Norvovirus symptoms, and the fact that you also consulted the ship's doctor when you felt ill. Thanks. Regards -Salacia

Archived