pictures from Inspiration 2011

Gloria765

Hey cool video, you must be a web page designer, I don't think I could put somethingl like that together myself.

We here in L.A. will be getting the Inspiration soon, replacing the Paradise... I don't see what the difference is in being the same ship, just different name, and styling inside. Was hoping for a larger ship, but we'll take what we can get.

And don't get me wrong, to get uptight, as you can see by my travels, I've been on Paradise alot, nothing wrong with wanting different variety. But I will definetly sail and sail Inspriration at least a couple of times when she gets here.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey cool video, you must be a web page designer, I don't think I could put somethingl like that together myself.

We here in L.A. will be getting the Inspiration soon, replacing the Paradise... I don't see what the difference is in being the same ship, just different name, and styling inside. Was hoping for a larger ship, but we'll take what we can get.

And don't get me wrong, to get uptight, as you can see by my travels, I've been on Paradise alot, nothing wrong with wanting different variety. But I will definetly sail and sail Inspriration at least a couple of times when she gets here.

sorry your losing the Paradice, but the Inspiration is a very fun ship and you will enjoy her

Thanks for the pics. Like southbayer, we are waiting for Inspiration to get to LA.

I booked just as soon as I heard about it. (on CC). Actually my TA's booking engine didn't even have it in there.

Taking my brother and his GF on their first cruise.

Pat

Archived