My Allure Review In Pictures - I Got to Move it Move it!

Yes. They showed movies on 3 or 4 nights. On one day, they did a sing-along showing of the movie Grease.

Allure also has 3D movies in the main theater.

Oh, I can just sing well enough to irritate people, I love Olivia and Grease. Might have to check this one out. This is the 2nd thing your thread I haven't seen anywhere else.

View from the port side bridge wing:

2879859840080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

If you would have taken a few steps to the right I might have been able to see my upcoming balcony. Now I'll just have to wait 11 more days!:o

If you would have taken a few steps to the right I might have been able to see my upcoming balcony. Now I'll just have to wait 11 more days!:o

Funny you say that because when I took this picture, I was trying to see my balcony. I couldn't see mine either.

Oh, I can just sing well enough to irritate people, I love Olivia and Grease. Might have to check this one out. This is the 2nd thing your thread I haven't seen anywhere else.

Glad I can help! :)

I meant to tell you that I'm glad there's another kid-at-heart on these boards!!! We didn't participate in many of the Dreamworks activities/shows, but did manage to make it to Let You Entertain Me - I thought it was great!

Also (another "oops, I forgot moment), how much was the Dragon's Tail Coaster? I know it's posted on these boards some where, but I'm being lazy today. ;) THANKS!

Also (another "oops, I forgot moment), how much was the Dragon's Tail Coaster? I know it's posted on these boards some where, but I'm being lazy today. ;) THANKS!

It was $19 for the car. That means you can go with 1 or 2 persons in the car. Either way, it's $19. I thought it was worth it. It was a fun ride. I didn't brake the whole way and it felt like we were coming off the track on some of the curves. I loved it, but DW had a few choice words at the end. Nothing a Labadoozie couldn't cure. ;)

A couple other thoughts...

I went to one 3D movie (Shrek 4). It's a great set-up and since the main theater's sound system is used, the sound is better than a normal movie theater. The 3D worked great.

In the On-Air Club, there is a private booth for sending video post cards. I want to say it was free, but can't remember for sure. I did not use it.

The interactive TV allows for an electronic version of your SeaPass account. You can opt to have it e-mailed to you, opposed to getting the paper statement on or under your door.

If you want to order room service breakfast via your TV, you have to do it before midnight. The system is set up for "tomorrow's breakfast," so if you put the order in after midnight, it will be for 2 mornings later. After midnight, you have to fill out the door card and hang it out. You have until 3am to do that.

For shows, get there 30 minutes in advance. For the Aqua show, get there 45 minutes in advance. The good seats, especially in the Aqua Theater, go very quickly.

...In the On-Air Club, there is a private booth for sending video post cards. I want to say it was free, but can't remember for sure. I did not use it...

We were on the same cruise and the Video Post Cards were indeed free. We sent several of them. Lots of fun for both the sender and the receiver!:)

...For shows, get there 30 minutes in advance...

We were on the same cruise and couldn't agree more on getting to the main theater very early for any kind of decent seat!

...For the Aqua show, get there 45 minutes in advance. The good seats, especially in the Aqua Theater, go very quickly.

We had a Boardwalk Balcony cabin (10329) at the very aft of the ship and enjoyed all of the Aqua Theater shows from our Balcony. It could not have been any more convenient or comfortable. It was wonderful!:)

We were on the same cruise and the Video Post Cards were indeed free. We sent several of them. Lots of fun for both the sender and the receiver!:)

Just a note - if you are 12 and under you must have an adult seapass card to send the video postcards - our DD had to keep running back to us to borrow our card to send their friends the postcards!!

Archived