Any good recent upgrade stories?

webfoot3

ok so if we leave 6/2 on the Rotterdam it is not unusual to still be listed as GTY?

It's still too early for a cabin assignment. You can expect your cabin to be assigned somewhere about the 10 days before mark---maybe a bit sooner, maybe a bit later.

Yes, our Noordam assignment was given out at the 10 day mark - a VH to a VA. Our June 5th sailing has not yet been assigned. We have a BB GTY. It is not unusual to have to wait past the 10 days for a room assignment. And sometimes the assignments are changed a second time. But you will have a room. :D

Diane

At this point I would take a broom closet with a toilet

I really need this vacation and am hoping for a lovely spot to rest

A bad cabin on a cruise is always better than a good day at work

Mary

I had booked an inside MM, then upgraded to a HH outside obstructed view, then upgraded to outside unobstructed ©, then upgraded again to one of those rooms with a door opening onto the promenade.

I had booked an inside MM, then upgraded to a HH outside obstructed view, then upgraded to outside unobstructed ©, then upgraded again to one of those rooms with a door opening onto the promenade.

What ship has that type of room and how does that work for privacy? Also, what deck?

What ship has that type of room and how does that work for privacy? Also, what deck?

It is something new on the Maasdam, called a Lanai stateroom and located on the lower promenade deck. The door is one way glass and locks, so privacy isn't a problem.

Phenomenal series of assignments! Wow!

Have a great time!!

Archived