Sheraton Biscayne Bay Questions ???

gapgrl9901

I just booked my pre-cruise stay at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay and was reading a few reviews on the hotel. One review stated that there was a parking lot across the street or somewhere in the vicinity that was a bit cheaper than the $23 the hotel charges. Does anyone know anything about this? Also, I read that there was free breakfast...is this so? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

I just booked my pre-cruise stay at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay and was reading a few reviews on the hotel. One review stated that there was a parking lot across the street or somewhere in the vicinity that was a bit cheaper than the $23 the hotel charges. Does anyone know anything about this? Also, I read that there was free breakfast...is this so? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

I have stayed at the Sheraton biscayne Bay several times. There is no parking lot across the street. There used to be an empty lot next door but a high rise had been planned there. I wouldn't have parked a car there anyway. The Sheraton has never offered free breakfast that I am aware of. I have always walked across the street to a bagel shop for coffee, juice and a bagel.

Hi All,

I stayed at this Sherton in Nov of 2003, and was very dissapointed with it. The sheets and the bedding were dirty. There was no hot water, and we let it run for a half hour to get it to work. This was the suggestion for the front desk, and it never got hot. The resturant in the hotel was over priced, and not that good. I personally would not stay there again.

Bobbi-Jo

thanks for the review. I am staying there Apr 8 one night precruise. What did you do for breakfast?

We'll see you there April 8, that's the night our group of eight pre-cruise too:D!

There is a restaurant on-site that had a buffet and menu that could be ordered from. I didn't eat there, but it smelled good:) (I had to head up to Orlando fairly early, so I ate on the road). I don't recall seeing a complementary continental breakfast, but then again, I could have missed it.

The Sheraton Biscayne is due to be torn down June 25th. I used price line for my pre-cruise stay and got a room for $65 per night. I was concerned about it been torn down also. I called and spoke with customer service yesterday and was told June 25th.

Archived