Any Good Things About The Pride??

Was on the Pride last week and even though we had to turn around the first morning and go back to norfolk to drop of a sick passenger and the sea's were a little rough the first few days it was a GREAT cruise. LIke everyone has said the pride is a great ship, enjoy!

Great ship,great location ,great people (Hello NancyDee):D.

As others have said,it is what you make it.

Like other ships with home ports in the North East, you might get a rowdy crowd at times.

This would be no different from any entry level cruise line (NCL, RCI CCL) or ship.

have fun:D

actually, the higher northeast fares keep the riff raff off the ships. never seen rowdy out of ny.

:rolleyes: Thanks to everyone. We do have Steakhouse Resv. To the member that said maybe I shouldn't go over one bad review. It was not only one and

maybe I needed a little reassurance. And What If I Did?? I am sure the

DH and I will have a blast, I am going with my best friend. Thanks ALL

My first cruise was on the Pride (back in 2003) and I LOVED it! It was beautiful (ok...a little over the top, but beautiful!) I have been hooked on cruises ever since! I don't know if it's changed much since then, but I would book it again in a heartbeat! Have fun!

19 Days and Im on the Pride. I can not wait. Best Part, no airline required. I hope you all post reviews so I can get to read them before I leave. I have heard mostly good about this ship and can not wait to experience my first balcony room. Have a great time all.:):)

19 Days and Im on the Pride. I can not wait. Best Part, no airline required. I hope you all post reviews so I can get to read them before I leave. I have heard mostly good about this ship and can not wait to experience my first balcony room. Have a great time all.:):)

i don't like you right now...I don't get to go until September

Archived