*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

Good Evening Crazies !!

LAMBIE........THANK YOU for bringing back some of our history .....it was great........what memories....... and more to come.

Hi Dennis......thoughts and prayers for brother....I know it's a stressful time for Mom. Oooooooo...fried chicken sounds yummy. Tell Virginia Hi !!

Stitch...will certainly keep Vicki in my prayers.....hopefully she'll find another job quick.

Hi Cindy......sounds like a good outlet day. Which one did you go to ? Not good finding a dead person in the parking lot. We had that happen at my school ..... he was shot on the street and made his way to the parking lot.......near my room. It was not a pleasant thing.

Susan......when's the first Crazies party in CC ?? :D

Hi Andy......are you still working nights ?

Hi Julie......loved Mike's bday present.......I'm guessing you didn't paint it. :D How'd you keep him from seeing it ?

Hi Chiefie ! Aren't you going off this weekend ?

Hi Mach......I KNOW you're out there some where !!!! :D:p

Walter's got the grill going so guess I better get started on some things........grilled salmon fillets, butter chive potatoes and whole green beans !

We'll have a RUN going soon !!! Let's GO Crazies !

Ginnie

Hi Ginnie!! Wow! I'm impressed!!!!! :D

Dennis, I am so sorry I missed it before. How is your brother doing? Hope he is recovering well. Prayers for him and your mom.

Doc said yesterday he wouldn't make it. But he seems to be better today

Thanks Stitch.

Good afternoon! So far, my Friday the 13th has been just lovely. I headed to the outlet mall...it's a gorgeous day...spent too much, but DH will be happy (maybe) because I picked up some things he needed (and a few he didn't, but I liked them:eek:)!

I got a text from one of my APs that a man was found murdered in one of our middle school parking lots this morning. Scary! I drive by there every day on my way to work...with my windows shut tight!:(

Chuck, I hope you feel better soon! I will be anxious to hear about the Oasis. I'm one that had said, "no way," but I saw the Allure in Cozumel in March, and now I think I'd like to try one of the biggies after I retire so we don't have to go when school's out.

Susan, have fun in Corpus. It should be a beautiful weekend!

What's everybody else up to?

I saw that story on the news a few minutes ago. I saw it on a couple of news websites, but, didn't take time to read them.

I don't have much going on this weekend. A couple of the guys from the office are coming out in the morning to start separating Joe's tools and then I will have the other guys out to see if they want to buy anything. Tawn wants to buy the tool chest. Other than a trip to Walmart, that's about it. Have a good one!

Archived