*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

Lanie and Bill are already off the ship and on the road...

They has pastries and coffee delivered to their cabin at 6, were directed to the self-assist VIP to meet and debark at 7... but they came and got them at 6:45. They debatked and were through customs before 7, and will stop for breakfast on their way home...

GOOD MOORING Dave!!!

I think recuperating in Vegas is the way to do it!!! WARM, FUN, and Daughter... What more could she want??? I've seen rain from Stormin' Norman's photos of Alaska, while he's there right now... But how BEAUTIFUL your part of the World is looking!!!!

In one year... I'll still be on board!!!

Good Morning Lambie !

Happy Saturday......should be a good day. I have Altar Guild this morning, than have to do the flowers......then who knows !!

Are you taking Nana shopping with niecie this morning ?

Ginnie

Good morning! It is a BEAUTIMOUS day in Houston! The birds must like it too, because they woke me up with their singing around 6:00.:rolleyes:

We're going to start our day at the gym in our endless pursuit of smaller bodies, or at least not letting them get any bigger!:eek: Then Sam's, grocery store, laundry:mad:, maybe some backyard time, and finally dinner at Brennan's and a show this evening. Whew! I'm glad I have Sunday and the day after to recover!

Good Morning Lambie !

Happy Saturday......should be a good day. I have Altar Guild this morning, than have to do the flowers......then who knows !!

Ginnie

Yepp... We're off to see Niecie and shop in about an hour...

And I see our Lady returning too!!! What a great sight!!!!

Have fun with Altar Guild and flowers. I always love arranging the flowers. I remember the nuns INSISTING the symmetry and mandatory mirror image of each vase on opposite sides of the altar.

Hee hee hee... I'll bet you're great at it all!!!!

As I begin the forth day of this food poisoning I am only going to drink lots of water and liquids, no food. I did not realize until I was reading up on it this morning that fever and chills were typical symptoms also. So that part wasn't the flu but the beginnings of the food poisoning. No more eating from that cafeteria at work!

As I begin the forth day of this food poisoning I am only going to drink lots of water and liquids, no food. I did not realize until I was reading up on it this morning that fever and chills were typical symptoms also. So that part wasn't the flu but the beginnings of the food poisoning. No more eating from that cafeteria at work!

Good Morning Chuck:)

Sorry too hear you have been so sick! Hope you get feeling better quickly.

Good Morning Chuck:)

Sorry too hear you have been so sick! Hope you get feeling better quickly.

Thanks Dennis. I just don't want Carol to catch it. I am washing my hands constantly, and have spraying and cleaning things I have touched. I have a new understanding for the people who get this on a cruise ship.

Thanks Dennis. I just don't want Carol to catch it. I am washing my hands constantly, and have spraying and cleaning things I have touched. I have a new understanding for the people who get this on a cruise ship.

So you think it was food poisoning? I got that once from some baked fish from Furr's Cafeteria and I was sicker than a dawg. To this day I can't hardly stomach walking into a Furr's. :eek:

Hope you feel better soon.

I have to get this off my chest and then not another word about this big change that was forced on us.

First, Lambie thank you for putting the link on our forum. Hopefully CC will allow us to continue to access the old thread.

There is a lot in that thread that means a great deal to all of us. The sharing of losses, births, marriages; friendships made; yep, even the fusses. It's all a part of who we are. A big family that has always come together when it counts.

I know there are folks that don't understand this bond or what the thread meant to so many of us. They don't need to and they certainly don't have to come here.

So, with that said, here we are to start fresh and make hundreds of new memories!

:)

Lanie and Bill are already off the ship and on the road...

They has pastries and coffee delivered to their cabin at 6, were directed to the self-assist VIP to meet and debark at 7... but they came and got them at 6:45. They debatked and were through customs before 7, and will stop for breakfast on their way home...

WOW, they got off FAST.

Good Morning Lambie !

Ginnie

Good Morning, Ginnie! How is that boy doing that was in the car wreck?

Good morning! It is a BEAUTIMOUS day in Houston! The birds must like it too, because they woke me up with their singing around 6:00.:rolleyes:

We're going to start our day at the gym in our endless pursuit of smaller bodies, or at least not letting them get any bigger!:eek: Then Sam's, grocery store, laundry:mad:, maybe some backyard time, and finally dinner at Brennan's and a show this evening. Whew! I'm glad I have Sunday and the day after to recover!

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead. Wish I could motivate myself to gym.:rolleyes:

I have to get this off my chest and then not another word about this big change that was forced on us.

First, Lambie thank you for putting the link on our forum. Hopefully CC will allow us to continue to access the old thread.

There is a lot in that thread that means a great deal to all of us. The sharing of losses, births, marriages; friendships made; yep, even the fusses. It's all a part of who we are. A big family that has always come together when it counts.

I know there are folks that don't understand this bond or what the thread meant to so many of us. They don't need to and they certainly don't have to come here.

So, with that said, here we are to start fresh and make hundreds of new memories!

:)

:) Well said Stitch!:)

So you think it was food poisoning? I got that once from some baked fish from Furr's Cafeteria and I was sicker than a dawg. To this day I can't hardly stomach walking into a Furr's. :eek:

Hope you feel better soon.

I'm sure of it. Last month, I had a mild case when I ate a pork dish from our cafeteria when I was on nights. I even mis-blamed it on the diner down the street. Wednesday, I had a pork and chicken plate from the cafeteria for lunch. As the day went on, the symptoms started. That night, my ankles and knees started to hurt. The next day everything hurt and I had fever and chills at the same time. Then, late Thursday, the cleansing part began. I thought maybe they were two different things I got back to back; but now that I read up on it, I see they are symptoms that are common to food posioning, depending upon the cause.

I'm sure of it. Last month, I had a mild case when I ate a pork dish from our cafeteria when I was on nights. I even mis-blamed it on the diner down the street. Wednesday, I had a pork and chicken plate from the cafeteria for lunch. As the day went on, the symptoms started. That night, my ankles and knees started to hurt. The next day everything hurt and I had fever and chills at the same time. Then, late Thursday, the cleansing part began. I thought maybe they were two different things I got back to back; but now that I read up on it, I see they are symptoms that are common to food posioning, depending upon the cause.

Hope you get over it quick!

Archived