*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

Spent the last 2 hours reviewing our history.... Ok, well, since I had nothing ELSE to do, :rolleyes:, I just spent the last 2 hours going through MOST of the posts on our entire thread, looking for the "highlights" and I am now ready to compose it all into our new thread! Forgive me if I left anything of importance out, I did my best!:p Ok, the recap of how the CCC came about:

"I've got to find something else to do early Sunday mornings. Yeah Right!!!" billsrobb post #1

-----------------------

"My wife is going to commit me before we get on this ship, I'm sure about it now. She justs smiles, shakes her head and walks away on Sundays" Jamb post #677

-------------------------------------------------------

"There we are... Those COMMITTED Conquest Crazies!!!" Lambknuckles, in response to Jamb's post!! post # 678

-------------------------------------------------------------

We are now and forever more, the Committed Conquest Crazies ! Everyone here is a Charter Member !!! Host Mach post #727

--------------------------

"I was just thinking-Wouldn't it be fun if we could all somehow cruise at the same time? We could have t-shirts that have our club name on them and have our own roll call and everything!! Is that what people do here when they have a CC members cruise or whatever they call it? Do people get together and pick a name and then people join up? You always see these great names of groups that are cruising and I was just wondering if that is what it was! Maybe someday we can all work it out to be on a cruise at the same time!:cool: What does everyone think of the smilie in my signature?? It looked pretty "crazy" to me!" SheriNtexas post #740

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------September 20, 2009? GinnyJ post #788

--------------------------------------------------------

"And so, we find ourselves at the time where our little group needs to advance a touch. We seem to have 3 dates that will work for all who have expressed an opinion, 20 Sep 2009, 27 Sep 2009 and 4 Oct 2009. I have a list of 17 folks who will commit to cabins. I'd like to hear from you guys about which of the three dates is best. 'Doesn't make any difference to me' won't help. Even if you're not ready to commit to booking please let me know what date might be best." Host Mach post #959

---------------------------------------------

"Using all the technical skills at my disposal (not much...) I built a poll !

Take a look, pick a date and 'LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEE'!!!!!!!

The Committed Conquest Crazies are gonna' go CRUISIN' !!!!" Host Mach post #980

"Bottom line, 20 Sep won out by a fairly narrow margin, 5 votes if I remember correctly. So, now we have a date and I'll be pressing on with getting us recognized as an Official Cruise Critic group cruise!!" Host Mach post #1434

__________________________________________________ _________

"I worked on this thing over the weekend with my less than meager graphics skills but I wanted you guys to take a look at it..." Host Mach post #1438

cruisinwiththecraziesreduced-1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhhhh... don't tell anyone but I may have some good news pretty soon!!!" Host Mach post #1887

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me at least pass this along to you kids for the moment... Laura is getting us pricing for our cruise !!!" Host Mach post #1895

---------------------------------------------------

OK, kids... this is what we've been waiting for...

It's OFFICIAL !!! We're a Cruise Critic Group Cruise !!!" Host Mach post #1991

-------------------------

"Would ya' look at that!!

LambKnuckles got post number 1000 in this little ole thread!!" Host Mach post #1002

"CONGRATULATIONS MACH!!! YOU WERE POST NUMBER 2000!!!" LambKnuckles post #2030

-------------------

"The thread linked in my sig is the OFFICIAL thread!" Host Mach post # 2036

----------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh... it's good to see all the familiar faces here!!!

Kids, this is gonna be EPIC !!

We're gonna have so much fun leading up the the cruise that half of us might not want to go!!!... (jus' kiddin' of course!! )

Let's not forget that if it wasn't for one crazy, foggy day and the subsequent efforts of our PIC... BILLSROBB... that we wouldn't be here today!!!" Host Mach post # 15 of the new thread!!

--------------------------------------

And THAT is how this "craziness got started"!!:D

Sheri

Hi Andy, Chuck and Lambie!

Have fun on night shift, Andy!:rolleyes:

Chuck are you feeling better?

It's Friday Lambie, kick your feet up and RELAX!!:)

AMEN!!! it is Friday and the 13th to boot!!!!

Just gathering some history and copying and transferring it over...

Hummm... Was this the first time Mach said "foo" on our thread??? It was post #2050????

......................................................................................

Well, foo... where did I get that from... ???

My once prodigious memory must be failing me...

:confused: __________________

Host Mach

I cruise, therefore I am...

Good afternoon! So far, my Friday the 13th has been just lovely. I headed to the outlet mall...it's a gorgeous day...spent too much, but DH will be happy (maybe) because I picked up some things he needed (and a few he didn't, but I liked them:eek:)!

I got a text from one of my APs that a man was found murdered in one of our middle school parking lots this morning. Scary! I drive by there every day on my way to work...with my windows shut tight!:(

Chuck, I hope you feel better soon! I will be anxious to hear about the Oasis. I'm one that had said, "no way," but I saw the Allure in Cozumel in March, and now I think I'd like to try one of the biggies after I retire so we don't have to go when school's out.

Susan, have fun in Corpus. It should be a beautiful weekend!

What's everybody else up to?

Good afternoon! So far, my Friday the 13th has been just lovely. I headed to the outlet mall...it's a gorgeous day...spent too much, but DH will be happy (maybe) because I picked up some things he needed (and a few he didn't, but I liked them:eek:)!

I got a text from one of my APs that a man was found murdered in one of our middle school parking lots this morning. Scary! I drive by there every day on my way to work...with my windows shut tight!:(

Chuck, I hope you feel better soon! I will be anxious to hear about the Oasis. I'm one that had said, "no way," but I saw the Allure in Cozumel in March, and now I think I'd like to try one of the biggies after I retire so we don't have to go when school's out.

Susan, have fun in Corpus. It should be a beautiful weekend!

What's everybody else up to?

GLAD YOU HAVE A FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!

WOW!!! I pray the police found the scene before any kiddos arrived!!! :(

Hi Lambie:)

Glad you found the new home

Hey hey hey!!!!

Yep... I was frightened that I stepped into the Twilight Zone when I saw that CLOSED word...

But, YEPPERS... can't keep a Lambie from finding her way home!!!! :D

Dennis... any updates from Arizona??? How's Mom doing???

And HELLO to Virginia!!! How's she doing???

You know, I don't think we've had recent updates from the BIG AIRPORT lately... Does this mean, it's just doing OK... or have you been holding back???? :rolleyes:

Dennis... any updates from Arizona??? How's Mom doing???She is doing okay. Just found out my brother had a massive heart attack yesterday so she is worried

And HELLO to Virginia!!! How's she doing??? Wild Woman is doing fabulous. Getting ready to fry me some chicken:)

You know, I don't think we've had recent updates from the BIG AIRPORT lately... Does this mean, it's just doing OK... or have you been holding back???? :rolleyes:

Yup, I have been holding back! I need a job that I don't have to talk to people! People have gotten so demanding and want everything their way or no way. I try to make sure it's not their way!

Yup, I have been holding back! I need a job that I don't have to talk to people! People have gotten so demanding and want everything their way or no way. I try to make sure it's not their way!

Howdy, Dennis!!! And a big howdy to Virginia, too! :)

Please keep prayers and good thoughts going for Vicki (the ex roommie). She found out today her position is elminated June 1. She is booked to do the Halloween cruise with us. I don't know how this will affect that. :( She's really down, of course.

Prayers for your brother... Dennis... WOW!!! HUGS for you!!!!!

Tell Wild Woman that I'd like a drumstick or maybe a thigh??? Yummmmm!!!!!

Well, shucks!!! I was hoping that work had become uneventful... Maybe easy and quick... POOH!!! I guess not... :(

Archived