Cruise Cancellation Credit from Royal Caribbean

I was just looking at my invoice for my cruise that was cancelled next year on the Voyager. They gave passengers an onboard credit when rebooking on another cruise. I don't understand something. We were all to be given a $200 onboard credit per cabin for the cancellation. My invoice says:

OBC2-$100 ONBRDCR

Is this for $200? or $100?

Thanks

I was just looking at my invoice for my cruise that was cancelled next year on the Voyager. They gave passengers an onboard credit when rebooking on another cruise. I don't understand something. We were all to be given a $200 onboard credit per cabin for the cancellation. My invoice says:

OBC2-$100 ONBRDCR

Thanks

Is this a cabin for two, and are there two of you in it? Does the $100 appear in both columns, under the cruisefare heading?

Is this a cabin for two, and are there two of you in it? Does the $100 appear in both columns, under the cruisefare heading?

No, there is just the listing on the left column. There are two in the cabin.

OBC2-$100 ONBRDCR

Thanks

The OBC2 tells you that the OBC is twice the amount shown, had the exact same thing on Allure which we booked after our Mariner cruise was cancelled, we received the $200 OBC onboard

OBC2-$100 ONBRDCR

Thanks

OBC2-$100 is like OBC x 2 ($100.00) =$200.00 I would say you are getting $200.00 OBC.

OBC2-$100 is like OBC x 2 ($100.00) =$200.00 I would say you are getting $200.00 OBC.

Thanks

I don't understand why they can't put it down clearer. It would be easier for them and the passengers.

Archived