How Much for Behind the Scene Tour?

shady

When we did the four-day on Glory last year, Behind the Fun was on the last sea day (which seems pretty consistent across the fleet). We didn't do the tour on Glory, but we did it on Conquest last year and if you're a ship geek like DH and I, it is well worth the price. The larger ships have a longer tour, hence the price difference.

Are they allowing you to take pictures now? The last time I checked I was told that cameras were not allowed.
No cameras, phones, etc. allowed, and they will have a security guard wand you before the tour. However, they do have a ship's photographer available to take two group photos (we had one on the bow near the ship's bell and one on the bridge with the Captain) and one individual photo with the Captain. The photos are included in the price, along with a "Behind the Fun" backpack, cap and lanyard. We also received a carved bar of soap that was made by the ice carvers and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries when we returned to our cabin. (Unfortunately, our son returned to the cabin before we did. DH and I got to share one strawberry... and son didn't have much for lunch.:p)

We did the ship tour last week on the Dream. We had same stuff as said before, but we also had chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate chip cookies in the galley and we also had champagne in the steakhouse where we finished our tour. It was worth the money..

Archived