find out how full ship is????

ready2travel54

I'd like to know too. So far, I've just been going to as many different web sites as I can find, and pretend to book a cruise and when you are given choices, you get a general idea of what's left. It's totally inexact, but better than nothing. :eek:

August 06 is prime time in Alaska.

I can guarantee that the ship will be fully booked.

I agree, with fewer ships sailing to Alaska than previous years, there is no doubt the ship will be totally sold out before sailing time. Enjoy!

There's no real way to tell, because even if it shows full there may be cabins held by TAs, Grps, etc. That said, it is exceedlingly rare for a main route cruise to sail less than 95% full at the least.

HOw do you find out how many cabins are left, as that would give us an idea how full the ship is. We sail on Coral on Aug 6 south bound, Alaska.

HOw do you find out how many cabins are left, as that would give us an idea how full the ship is. We sail on Coral on Aug 6 south bound, Alaska.

Call Princess and ask! I did so last week regarding our cruise and got such a lot of info!

msk1

Call Princess and ask! I did so last week regarding our cruise and got such a lot of info!

msk1

I have called Princess to ask - was told that she "didn't have that information". Pretty much the same answer I get any time I call with a question.:rolleyes:

I'd like to know too. So far, I've just been going to as many different web sites as I can find, and pretend to book a cruise and when you are given choices, you get a general idea of what's left. It's totally inexact, but better than nothing. :eek:

All I can tell you is that 37% of cabin categories are still available, and that Princess slashed the cost of many cabins today by 15% to 30%, and also reduced them on 18th May.

So I would say that they have not been too successful selling this cruise out so far.

All I can tell you is that 37% of cabin categories are still available, and that Princess slashed the cost of many cabins today by 15% to 30%, and also reduced them on 18th May.

So I would say that they have not been too successful selling this cruise out so far.

Griller: Can you tell me anything about the August 20th date on the Coral? In looking the only waitlist I am seeing is the mini-suites.

Thought you might have some insight... as we are on that cruise.

Thanks!

Griller: Can you tell me anything about the August 20th date on the Coral? In looking the only waitlist I am seeing is the mini-suites.

Thought you might have some insight... as we are on that cruise.

Thanks!

46% of cabin categories available, minisuites all gone, and big reductions today on many categories, Obstructed outsides the best value at Princess listed price of $849, down from $1349 a week ago.An inside now can be had from $799, down from $1124 a week ago.

September 3rd sailing is even a little less generally than 20th August.

46% of cabin categories available, minisuites all gone, and big reductions today on many categories, Obstructed outsides the best value at Princess listed price of $849, down from $1349 a week ago.An inside now can be had from $799, down from $1124 a week ago.

September 3rd sailing is even a little less generally than 20th August.

Thank you! We are new cruisers and really close to final payment but doesn't look like our cabin fell into the reductions since it is a mini suite. :(

Thank you! We are new cruisers and really close to final payment but doesn't look like our cabin fell into the reductions since it is a mini suite. :(

The AF class minisuite went down in price from 2139 to 1799 about 5 days ago... check which class you have and call them if you want to change to a better deal.

The AF class minisuite went down in price from 2139 to 1799 about 5 days ago... check which class you have and call them if you want to change to a better deal.

We are class AB and love our location so at this point not going to change anything... except hope for the impossible upgrade to a suite... LOL

We know it won't happen but one can only dream. We are surprised that there are so many open cabins especially the lower priced ones. I have been checking Princess online and the AF has been at $1799 for some time now from what I remember.

Griller Thanks for the info. A mini suite and a balcony are now the same price. I wonder if they will let me switch????????

Archived