elite staus

Robinob

I was on Summitt last summer. We are elite level and usually have a suite. Last year we were given a complimentary dinner in the specialty restaurant on the first night. This year I am going back on summit, but not in a suite. I was wondering if they still do the complimentary meal? If so, will I be eligiable since I am not getting a suite?

I was on Summit last summer. We are elite level and usually have a suite. Last year we were given a complimentary dinner in the specialty restaurant on the first night. This year I am going back on summit, but not in a suite. I was wondering if they still do the complimentary meal? If so, will I be eligiable since I am not getting a suite?

Thanks..I am on Silhouette in November, in a suite. I wonder if the perk is given on that ship. I booked two nights in a restaurant and will do a third if they do not offer the complimentary dinner.

First night in the speciality restaurant for suite guests [not Elites] is a discretionary perk on M-class ships. It is likely to be offered if there are not many advance bookings for the first evening.

Sue

First night in the speciality restaurant for suite guests [not Elites] is a discretionary perk on M-class ships. It is likely to be offered if there are not many advance bookings for the first evening.

Sue

Exactly, it is a benefit only offered right now on S class ships. Any other offer is descretionary on Summit and the other M class ships..

I did get the perk last year as I was in a suite on Summit. I booked the restaurant for two nights this year, not in a suite. I am glad to hear that I will be able to get the perk in November. Thanks.

Thanks..I am on Silhouette in November, in a suite. I wonder if the perk is given on that ship. I booked two nights in a restaurant and will do a third if they do not offer the complimentary dinner.

Any cruise of more than 7 days on an S class ship and it is 2 free nights

this is a silly question & I know I can easily find out on X's website but I guess I am just too lazy to go check- what is the Captains Club level between Classic & Elite? On our cruise in November we will switch from Classic to the next level.

this is a silly question & I know I can easily find out on X's website but I guess I am just too lazy to go check- what is the Captains Club level between Classic & Elite? On our cruise in November we will switch from Classic to the next level.

The one between Classic and Elite is Select...

Archived