Carnival Spleandor May 8 (Mother's Day) Review

capndinghy

Great review I enjoyed reading it all & the train trip also! I am now going to click on your links & read the rest of your adventures!

Thanks for sharing w/those of us who find ourselves land-locked!

Another excellent review, Chuck! You're a great writer and I enjoy reading your take on things. It was wonderful to meet you and the others on the Splendor. I hope we cross paths at sea again.

By the way, your photo with Pat in line at the excursion desk has my husband in front of her. Checking his blackberry, no less. Oh my.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the great Splendor review. We are sailing on it in January and there doesn't seem to be as much info on these boards as there is for cruises sailing from other ports.

We are spending 2 days pre-departure in LA and area. Looking for some info on hotels, things to do etc. We thought of spending 2 nights on the Queen Mary, but have seen some questionable reviews.

Thanks,

KIM

we had a ball on this cruise. great ship, great crew & fun ports. We too also stayed on the Queen Mary for 2 days before our cruise & loved it. It was full of great history & everything was nice & neat & clean & the staff were ever so friendly. We would gladly stay there again. There is also a free bus that takes you into the Long Beach Downtown area.

Archived