Pride.. How long before cabin is ready??

Fleetwide, rooms are generally ready at 130pm. Some folks say they sneak in and drop off carry-ons but I find this rude and getting in the way. If the main doors to the cabin hallways are closed, they're like that for a reason. Wait til they are opened.

We just got off Pride last Sunday and it was 3:30 before our cabin was ready. I know on most ships the cabins are ready at approx. 1:30 but keep in mind Pride doesn't arrive back in Baltimore until 9:00 a.m. so people are still getting off the ship at 11:30 or so. ;)

Does anyone know how quickly can bring our carry ons to our staterooms? I have heard that Baltimore is pretty efficient with embarkation process but how quick is the room ready?

Ours were ready at 2:30pm in September. We didn't get on the ship until 1:15pm....so by the time you get something to eat....the room are usually ready shortly after that.

A few weeks ago when we sailed Pride, we got to the port around 11:30 and it was a breeze to check in. No lineups at all.. After check-in, we got our boarding number (I believe it was six), then we were directed to a seating area where we sat for about half an hour before they started boarding us.. It was the easiest (and fastest) embarkation we have experienced and so organized. :D

Any advice as to when is the best time to check-in?

FOr the Pride we arrived at the pier at 1:07pm. They just called Zone 7 for boarding. the line LOOKED huge but it moves like super fast. By the time we made it through the line- checked in-got our cards, got our photos taken. Dropped our stuff to the cabin and made our way to the lido deck- looked over the offerings-- we got something to eat and were sitting - eating by 2:15

The cabin steward allwed my husband to drop off our bags before the room was ready. (She was great all around, she changed the bed linens when my son dumped the box of cheerios from room service...)

Cabin stewards will not say no- but please know the cabins are not secured until the posted time

A few weeks ago when we sailed Pride, we got to the port around 11:30 and it was a breeze to check in. No lineups at all.. After check-in, we got our boarding number (I believe it was six), then we were directed to a seating area where we sat for about half an hour before they started boarding us.. It was the easiest (and fastest) embarkation we have experienced and so organized. :D

Thanks for the quick response. I knew that the Pride's Debarkation/Embarkation times are different than the FL ports due to the late arrival. We are just an hour away and I'm working out the driving schedule.:D

Got back last Sunday. We arrived around 11:00 and it went pretty much the same. Boarded at noon. Room was ready by 2PM.

Archived