In Room Dining -- Main Dining Room Menu

Hello,

Heading on the Westerdam in a couple of weeks. So just to confirm (now 5y later), in our Pinnacle Suite, we can order from the dining room and have it brought up to us in our suite to eat? I ask because I am travelling with a friend and her autistic child, who doesn't do well in the large and noisy dining rooms. We would however very much like to enjoy the higher quality of the dining room food in our suite if possible.

Thanks!

Yes, during the day visit the Neptune Lounge and tell the Concierge what you would like, they will place the order for you.

###

Hello,

Heading on the Westerdam in a couple of weeks. So just to confirm (now 5y later), in our Pinnacle Suite, we can order from the dining room and have it brought up to us in our suite to eat? I ask because I am travelling with a friend and her autistic child, who doesn't do well in the large and noisy dining rooms. We would however very much like to enjoy the higher quality of the dining room food in our suite if possible.

Thanks!

The Pinnacle Suite gets a higher level of dinner service. It's the same food, but service is more course by course. It's very elegant. I think that you'll be very pleased.

Hello,

Thanks!

We were on Westy last March and had dinner on our balcony twice. Each time we visited the concierge earlier in the day and told them what we wanted and the time. Worked very well. We were in a Neptune suite. I imagine it will work better for you.

BTW, we had asked the room steward for a copy of the MDR menu's. When he found we were going to dine on the balcony, he asked for the time and told us not to worry about the food delivery. He told us to sit on the balcony and enjoy the wine and he would meet the dinner delivery and bring it to us on the balcony.