cab fare MIA to hotel in FLL

martinimadam

I'm debating between shuttle service and a cab or limo. Arriving around 7pm in Miami and planning to stay in Fort Lauderdale for my cruise the next morning.

Can anyone give me an idea of how much a cab would cost to go from MIA to the Hilton Marina? Suggestions/costs for limo services? Contacts for a shuttle service that would take me to the hotel?

I tried to search, but, didn't have much luck. SAS was mentioned, but, they don't pick up at MIA.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Try supershuttle and their web site is supershuttle.com

If this was me I would call the hotel and they probably can give you an idea of the cab price because they likely know the price of a cab from their location to Miami.

Keith

Taxi will be $85-100 :eek: Supershuttle about $40 per person. Larry's Limos has been suggested on these boards for service from Miami. Renting a car will be your cheapest option -- drop at FLL and shuttle to Port Everglades.

Or stay near MIA and then use the cruise transfer bus from MIA to the ship the next day.

Good luck! :)

Taxi will be $85-100 :eek: Supershuttle about $40 per person. Larry's Limos has been suggested on these boards for service from Miami. Renting a car will be your cheapest option -- drop at FLL and shuttle to Port Everglades.

Or stay near MIA and then use the cruise transfer bus from MIA to the ship the next day.

Good luck! :)

Larry's charges about $80, depending on the hotel location.

I called the hotel, as Keith1010 suggested. Since I'll be getting in around 7pm, I really didn't want the hassle of the Super Shuttle. For a bit more money than a cab, I'm going to use the hotel's limo service. That way there'll be someone waiting for me at baggage to help with my luggage (I always pack a lot, and usually wear it all! ;)) and the transfer to the hotel should be a little easier.

Thanks, again!

Just called Larry's for MIA to riverside hotel in FL. $70 +20% gratuity for driver +$10 bridge +10 for 1 stop at CVS for pop/water

There are no bridges between MIA and Riverside Hotel, LOL:eek:! Well, I suppose there would be if they got off I-95 at Davie Blvd, but there are many other ways to go.

I called the hotel, as Keith1010 suggested. Since I'll be getting in around 7pm, I really didn't want the hassle of the Super Shuttle. For a bit more money than a cab, I'm going to use the hotel's limo service. That way there'll be someone waiting for me at baggage to help with my luggage (I always pack a lot, and usually wear it all! ;)) and the transfer to the hotel should be a little easier.

Thanks, again!

I have a similar problem in September - how much is the hotel service costing?

Issue for us too.... flying into FLL and get in at 12:45am on Christmas Day.

Do we stay in FLL or Miami? Cruise leaves from Miami.

Get a FLL airport hotel for the night and shuttle to POM in the morning. Good luck! :)

Archived