I'm so giddy!!!

momtoabowhead

Okay, so I'm a second time cruiser, but still a newb. I just placed an order for a 'Bon 'Voyage' cake and a t-shirt for SO to be in our cabin at embarkation. He has never cruised, and neither has DD. I wish they had a shirt in her size, too. Im sure most consider this a waste of money, but I want their first cruise experience to be perfect in every way.

Has anyone else done something like this? I'm all about the small stuff that makes life extra special. Hoping the cake tastes amazing, too!!!

48 days to go!!!!

Okay, so I'm a second time cruiser, but still a newb. I just placed an order for a 'Bon 'Voyage' cake and a t-shirt for SO to be in our cabin at embarkation. He has never cruised, and neither has DD. I wish they had a shirt in her size, too. Im sure most consider this a waste of money, but I want their first cruise experience to be perfect in every way.

Has anyone else done something like this? I'm all about the small stuff that makes life extra special. Hoping the cake tastes amazing, too!!!

48 days to go!!!!

Sounds great to me. I just order flowers for my wife for our cruise in 44 days.

My husband always orders flowers, chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne... all waiting for us when we arrive.

When my daughter went on her honeymoon I ordered Honeymoon decorations, a cake and TShirts... They were on Carnival.. said the cake was great!!!

I'm considering ordering flowers for myself. LOL. SO is cruise illiterate, he wouldn't even know it was an option. although, it's a short cruise, so I will probably hold off. I wouldn't get to enjoy them long enough.

Give him some time, its our 3rd cruise together and I am just wising up :D LOL

I am going to order a flower arrangement, champagne, cheese&crackers/fruit tray, chocolate dipped strawberries and a coffee card for our upcoming Alaska cruise. I think the wife will be very pleasantly surprised :p

Give him some time, its our 3rd cruise together and I am just wising up :D LOL

I am going to order a flower arrangement, champagne, cheese&crackers/fruit tray, chocolate dipped strawberries and a coffee card for our upcoming Alaska cruise. I think the wife will be very pleasantly surprised :p

Can you give lessons to other husbands??? For a small fee of course. :p

I second that!! DH not a romantic nor does he think of the benefits that come with a bottle of bubbly. :eek: :D

LMAO :D

the benefits indeed. all the more reason, definitely a good start to a great week crusing. ;)

I second that!! DH not a romantic nor does he think of the benefits that come with a bottle of bubbly. :eek: :D

I love the turn thread took. LOL. I messed up, screw the cake....we need a sitter and some champagne. :D:p

48 days to go!!!!

I am a first time cruiser, I did not know that you could do this. Depending on the prices I might surprise my hubby. We are cruising on Carnival Valor, where on the website would I go to look at the selection and pricing?

I am a first time cruiser, I did not know that you could do this. Depending on the prices I might surprise my hubby. We are cruising on Carnival Valor, where on the website would I go to look at the selection and pricing?

just go to carnival and search in managing my cruise

they have answers for first time cruisers common questions and cruise preparation go special occasions and a massive list of I think gift registry if I remember correctly

Archived