It's probably just me...

Fortunately for me, most of my questions have been asked by others who have had to take the brunt of the disdain and contempt of those who always remember everything they are told about everything they do. We lesser mortals muddle by as best we can. ;)

LOL! Best reply I've read in a long time! Wish I'd written that! :D

I booked ES because it was the cheaper price.

We booked into a PT cabin and I dont know how to check for price drops or whatever.

Is there an easy to understand guide to ES?

It will be next to impossible for you to get any price drops. There are only two PT cabins on the Carnival Breeze for 2 people.

As long as those two cabins remain booked there will not be any pricing to compare to.

If you need any more information on this let me know.

There is no such thing as a dumb question. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

:D

I didnt take the OP as saying anyone's question was dumb. I think they were talking about the answers people are getting are wrong.

I agree, no such thing as a bad question or a dumb question. I get concerned when there are several posters posting bad answers, that the OP will get confused and not know which answer is the right one.

Somehow this thread has become a thread that people are asking dumb questions .. instead of being about incorrect info being given...and we know Carnival isnt exempt from this either. Even they give out confused info on many things.

I saw a post yesterday from someone who didnt book ES who filled out the price drop form asking to price match to a pack n go .. THEY GAVE IT TO HER AND $180!!! .. SHE DIDNT BOOK ES??!! I sent the post to my PVP as yet another example of inconsistency.

It will be next to impossible for you to get any price drops. There are only two PT cabins on the Carnival Breeze for 2 people.

As long as those two cabins remain booked there will not be any pricing to compare to.

If you need any more information on this let me know.

How very nice of you to answer the posters question and tell them you are available for more info. You're the kind of poster on this forum that I find truly helpful, kind, and generous!:D

Archived