Bermuda Lucky Stone

kuddles14

I will be going to Bermuda in 2 weeks. I am thinking about purchasing a Bermuda Lucky Stone necklace. Can someone give me a price range for such a purchase?

Also can someone tell me the price of the Rum cakes and which flavor is best? Thanks.

I will be going to Bermuda in 2 weeks. I am thinking about purchasing a Bermuda Lucky Stone necklace. Can someone give me a price range for such a purchase?

Also can someone tell me the price of the Rum cakes and which flavor is best? Thanks.

What is a lucky stone? :)

What is a lucky stone? :)

It is a quartz stone I believe that has 4 colors in it. The four colors represent, family, friends, health and prosperity. Google it for a picture. It is in my opinion a nice stone. If I am not mistaken you can only get it in Bermuda.

I was just wondering about the price. I heard that they are not that expensive. But everyone's "not expensive" can be very different.

I googled the Bermuda Lucky stone and I think it is gorgeous! What is the price range...say in a pendant....Are they expensive ..as in diamond price range...I wouldn't think so as they are a quartz. It would be a beautiful souvenir for me!!

I don't think the price is in the diamond range. That is what I am trying to find out. I too think this would be a nice little souviner from Bermuda.

Guess I will find out when I get to Bermuda.

This is a really pretty stone and not too expensive!

I googled "Bermuda Lucky Stone" images and found on-line prices from $40-100 (this necklace at about $69)-not sure if the prices will be the same in stores in Bermuda but definitely will be checking!

a20792b12fef3dff3f9f60_m.jpg

I googled "Bermuda Lucky Stone" images and found on-line prices from $40-100 (this necklace at about $69)-not sure if the prices will be the same in stores in Bermuda but definitely will be checking!

Wow! Thanks for that information! Will most definitely will be checking this out too!!!!

Wow is right!!!! This is really beautiful. The prices are perfect. When I get back from Bermuda, I will definately let everyone know the price. At those prices it definately is affordable.

I leave Friday and will be looking into this ... it's perfect! What a great present to me :)

I don't know how long your cruise is for, but I don't leave until next Saturday the 18th. If you are back by then, could you let me know how you made out with this? and the possible price range? Thanks.

I can't wait to get info on this. I've been e-mailing this e.r. Aubrey Jewellers for a couple of months trying to get info but they never e-mail me back. From the research that I've done it seems that they are the only ones that have this Lucky Stone. On their website they have what looks like a picture of a brochure showing all the pieces, necklaces, earrings, etc. but it's so small that you can't see it very well not to mention theres no prices. Does'nt look like their advertising it too well.

I don't know how long your cruise is for, but I don't leave until next Saturday the 18th. If you are back by then, could you let me know how you made out with this? and the possible price range? Thanks.

I come back on the 17th and will try to get right on to let you know ....

A few years back my husband purchased earrings and a bracelet for my from Crisson's - I think the stone was called "bermuda diamond". Sound familiar? They are clear crystal, but when the light hits it, it is a rainbow of colors. Every heard of it? I would like to find the matching pendant!

SingingMom1, I have never heard of the "Bermuda Diamond", but will have to check it out also.

Bonnie, you will find out that one thing I check into is the jewelry factor where ever we go. Tom thought he was getting away without purchasing jewels, ya right. No really, I was reading someting on Bermuda.com under shopping and saw something about it. Supposedly it's not too expensive. At least not precious gem prices, (rubies, saphires, etc.) See you on the 18th!!!

I can't wait to get info on this. I've been e-mailing this e.r. Aubrey Jewellers for a couple of months trying to get info but they never e-mail me back. From the research that I've done it seems that they are the only ones that have this Lucky Stone. On their website they have what looks like a picture of a brochure showing all the pieces, necklaces, earrings, etc. but it's so small that you can't see it very well not to mention theres no prices. Does'nt look like their advertising it too well.

I emailed them and received a response within 24 hours. They even took pictures of all the different sizes and emailed me!

The regular price is $249-$459 depending on size. And their all 14k gold. And they have sales on them! They look absolutely beautiful!

I emailed them and received a response within 24 hours. They even took pictures of all the different sizes and emailed me!

The regular price is $249-$459 depending on size. And their all 14k gold. And they have sales on them! They look absolutely beautiful!

Oh good, I'm glad someone got a response. Can you post the pics here? I'm really looking for it to be set in some type of silver metal, I hope they just don't have settings in gold.

Archived