Who is cd on oasis this month?

Richard Spacey will get off oasis along with me and my family(not with us) on the 18th of June. I don't know when he will return or if his new contract will be on oasis. he might take a stab at allure!

Ice, I sure do hope he goes another week so we'll have him. I don't understand why RCCL Reservations still shows Allen Brooks for us. Fingers crossed and hoping they're wrong.

I'm with you cr8z, Although I will have an amazing time no matter who our cruise director is, I want the best. Kind of like being a millionaire doesn't buy happiness but it sure puts a nice down payment on it!!! looking forward to meeting you and your family at the M&M!!

Do you know if he will be on in August? I read so many great things about him. I would love to have him as our CD for our 8/20 sailing.

I contacted RCCL guest relations (via Live Chat on the website) and they said that Richard Spacey is scheduled as the CD on our 8/6 sailing. Maybe he's on a short break in June? Does that happen?

I also contacted RCCL through the Live Chat and was told that the cruise director list is undisclosed to them. I guess it depends on who you get in touch with. Maybe I will try again later or tomorrow.

Archived